Chapter 61: I want to complain to my mother

Gu An also ran over, but when he saw that his father was serving milk, he felt disgusted and wanted to run away, but his father stretched his arm and grabbed him by the collar.

   "Where are you going, come over and drink the milk!"

  Gu An struggled, "I don't! Milk is only for children, and I don't drink it when I grow up! I'm an adult now, and you won't be my opponent in two years, let me tell you!"

   Gu An, who had an extremely loud voice, stood up, and Gu An planned to fight his father to the end.

   Gu Linmo laughed angrily, turned his arms and picked up Gu An directly to stand face down, and slapped him on the buttocks.

   "The brat wants to rebel, doesn't he!"

  Gu An who was spanked in front of his sister "..."

  He felt that his face had been beaten!

  Gu Linmo said quietly, "I won't let you know who your father is, do you really think I can't deal with you anymore?"

  Gu Anzhi yelled, "You spank my ass! How can you spank my ass! Don't you know that a man's **** can't move? Dad, let me tell you that you are spanking a tiger. I'll tell you when you're done!"

   Gu Linmo said slowly, "Oh? What do you want?"

  Gu An blushed, and said the most embarrassing thing in a super loud voice, "I want to complain to my mother!"

  Gu Linmo "..."

  Nuan Nuan "..."

  Okay... what a promising little brother.

  After being put down, he obediently drank the milk, and Gu An tried his best to save himself on the ground.

   "I didn't drink milk because of your coercion, I just wanted to set a good example for my sister."

   Nuan Nuan blinked her eyes, she didn't need to be an example but also obediently drank milk.

  Gu An met her big clean and suspicious eyes, his face turned red, and he firmly refused to admit that after all, he could not beat his father to drink milk obediently.

  Gu Linmo twitched the corners of his mouth, who did this stupid son follow?

   "It's time to go to bed, Nuan Nuan will sleep with Mom and Dad today!"

  Before, he was too indecisive. My good daughter is adapting well at home now, but she was frightened today. She definitely needs the care and comfort of her father.

   Gu An, who was drinking milk, quit immediately.

   "Why!"

  He wiped off the milk froth on his mouth, proudly put down the cup, grabbed Nuan Nuan's little hand, and carried it behind him, standing in front of his father with his small chest upright, with his head up like a little rooster.

   "Yesterday, my elder brother slept with my younger sister. Today, my little brother should be sleeping with her!"

  Gu An got up again, thinking about sleeping with her fragrant and warm sister, it is more comfortable than a pillow!

  Gu Linmo squinted his eyes and looked at his son, this brat really didn't hit the house for three seconds...

   After a few seconds...

   "Wow!! Mom, save your son, dad is beating someone!"

Nuannuan is still holding a cup of milk, with a dazed and confused expression on her delicate little face, watching her father pick up a hanger and chase after his little brother, who can really run, jumping up and down like a monkey of.