Chapter 82: surrounded by warmth

With a swipe, almost all the young masters and ladies' eyes fell on Bai Mo Hua, basically envious eyes.

   This group of noble young masters and ladies are all under recuperation. Some of them are still in school, and even those who are not in school are playing and have no serious work.

  Hearing the young master say that Bai Mohua can earn so much money by painting by himself at such a young age, I can't help but feel a little admiring and envious.

The young master was still chirping, "I saw your paintings, they are really beautiful. When I accompanied Mommy to the art exhibition, I felt that I couldn't understand a lot of them. They were too abstract, but looking at your paintings, I can't understand them." At first glance, it is not only beautiful but also very warm, I feel like I am standing in the lake in the painting..."

   While he was talking, he sat down next to Bai Mohua, and the other young masters also surrounded him to chat. Bai Mohua and Nuan Nuan didn't reject them, and they had a good chat.

  One of the wealthy ladies kept staring at Nuan Nuan, and when Nuan Nuan looked at her, she laughed.

   "You are so cute, can I pinch your face."

  Nuan Nuan "..."

  What's going on with these people Wow, why do they always like to pinch her face.

   "Just for a while, please please." The girl put her hands together and looked at Nuan Nuan pitifully.

   Seeing her like this, Nuan Nuan nodded with a wrinkled little face, and then called her conditions in a soft voice.

   "Just one click." She raised a thin white finger.

  The girl nodded and cheered a little, pinched her warm and soft cheeks carefully with her fingers, and then excitedly held her face with a very happy expression.

   "I knew it, I knew your face must be very soft. When I saw the photo, I really wanted to pinch it."

   "And me and me, what's your name, little sister? Can you touch me too."

   It was quite sudden... Nuan Nuan never expected that she and her cousin would be surrounded while sitting and eating quietly.

  The soft little face was flushed by the touch, and the warm and clear eyes looked at the fragrant young ladies surrounding her in a daze.

   Swollen...what's the matter with swelling.

   "You look so cute eating double skin milk. Can I take a photo with you, Nuannuan? I didn't expect to see you at this banquet. I'm so happy."

The few of them are girls who are relatively close, because they usually like to surf the Internet for nothing. Before they came, they saw the hot search on the Internet for eating double skin milk. The little girl with round cheeks eating in the photo is really It's so cute, like their favorite doll.

  But the doll's face is not soft at all, her face is soft and smooth, and it feels very good to the touch.

  When they saw the real person before, they couldn’t believe it. One second they were still screaming at the photo and wanting to raise them, and the next second they saw the person they wanted to raise.

   "What... what?"

  Nuan Nuan's soft voice attracted a group of girls again, and one of the girls took out her mobile phone and showed her what was now the third trending search.

   "Look, this is it, this is your brother and you, but I think you look better in person than in the photo."

   Nuan Nuan's little head leaned over, and several young ladies chirped and read the comments below, Nuan Nuan's milky white face and ears turned red.