Chapter 138: Gu Bei left

The salesman said while Gu Bei nodded in agreement. Those who didn't know thought he was selling cars!

  Finally, Nuan Nuan pulled her brother away with a blushing little face.

  Who would have thought that Gu Bei, who looks gentle and abstinent from the outside, seems to be good at living, is the one who is the most prodigal.

   It was as if Nuan Nuan never expected that the day after returning home, she saw the familiar pink Lamborghini again.

  Nuan Nuan "..."

  Gu Mingyu patted the car and leaned on it, looking at Nuan Nuan with a pair of peach blossom eyes and a smile.

   "Hey, sister, your car? Can you drive it with your short legs?"

  Nuan Nuan "..."

  Although, third brother, your personal attack is too much!

   The corner of Gu Bei's mouth turned up and he smiled slightly. He looked like a gentle, handsome and gentle little brother next door, a very reliable kind.

   "Are Nuan Nuan happy? I still bought it for you."

   Nuan Nuan: Brother, do you think I am happy?

  But my brother is leaving tomorrow, and the little girl didn't want to disappoint her brother, so she nodded her head against her conscience.

   "Well, Nuan Nuan is happy."

   Then the little furry head was rubbed, and the little girl tilted her head and arched it obediently in his palm.

  When Gu Bei left, they drove him to the airport in that pink Lamborghini, which was very eye-catching along the way.

  Gu Mingyu sat in the driver's seat wearing sunglasses, "Second brother, you have good eyesight, but I like red better."

  The bright and bright red is just like Gu Mingyu himself. He is indeed suitable for red, such as the dazzling rose-like earrings on his ears, shining brightly in the sun, making him look more bright and beautiful.

  Gu Bei raised his hand and pushed his glasses slowly, sitting on the back seat with a pair of long legs crossed together, exuding an elegant and ascetic atmosphere.

   There was a smile on the corner of his mouth, and his slender fingers with well-defined knuckles squeezed his warm, fleshy, white and tender hands.

   "Thank you for the compliment, I bought this for Nuan Nuan, I like to buy it myself."

   It's not that there is no money.

  Gu Mingyu shrugged. He played his own song in the car quite narcissistically. His deep and magnetic voice was like an intimate lover whispering in his ears. No wonder so many people liked him.

   Nuan Nuan leaned on his second brother, and sat on the other side with a white ink painting. He was playing games enthusiastically, but... his skills were not very good and he was scolded by his teammates.

  After the game failed, he curled his lips unhappily, "I didn't play them, I will play games with Gu Mingli in the future."

   Gu Mingyu raised his eyebrows in front of him, "What? My brother can still lead you?"

  Although he himself is good at playing games, this does not prevent him from looking down on Bai Mohua's game playing skills even more than himself!

  Bai Mohua took off the earphones, "No, Gu Mingli can scold them for me."

   It sounds quite smug.