Chapter 140: School Forum Discussions

The English teacher behind him also picked him up and praised him, Gu Mingli's expression became numb.

  Tang Le touched Gu Mingli with his shoulder excitedly.

   "Brother! You are amazing, I also read the composition, and I completely captured the charm of our sister."

  Gu Mingli looked at him with a sinister expression, "Whose sister are you talking about?"

  The next second, he was chased across the classroom and called for help.

   "Brother, I was wrong! It's your sister, your sister! I'm really just praising you, Brother Lu, help!"

  Lu Xingzhi calmly packed his schoolbag, today is Friday, the last class is physical education, so he can go home after class.

   Gu Mingli thought of what his sister said last night, and struggled to put the answers in his schoolbag.

  Before get out of class ended, Class 4, the head teacher of Gu Mingli's class, gave a message.

"Two weeks later, the school will hold the school sports meeting, which will last for three days. The sports committee took the registration form, and everyone signed up actively. It's the last time to participate in the high school sports meeting. Don't hide yourself , such opportunities should come out for a walk more."

  For the opening of the school sports meeting, the whole class was screaming with excitement, but they were not interested in signing up for various events.

   Now the sports committee is going to have a headache again.

  At this time, Gu Mingli raised his hand, and said casually, "Old Luo, can you bring your family?"

  Class teacher: Seeing that you didn't come last in this exam, I'll...

   "Yes, but don't run around."

  Gu Mingli's deep eyes lit up for a moment, and he nodded obediently rarely.

   After school in the afternoon, as soon as I left the school gate, I saw my eldest brother's car and the familiar little furry head that got out of the car.

   "Fourth brother." Warm and clear eyes were playful, and when he saw Gu Mingli waving his hands, he gave a soft cry.

   I don't know if it's an illusion, Nuan Nuan always feels that when she calls her fourth brother, many people look at her.

  The little short legs that stepped forward hesitated for a moment, should they be taken back?

  Gu Mingli looked at the pretty little girl who got off the car, her mouth was raised, she put one hand in her trouser pocket and pulled it a bit coolly, and waved at her with the other hand.

Nuan Nuan immediately forgot the eyes of those strangers, ran up to Gu Mingli in small steps, raised her head obediently and softly, looked at her fourth brother with her delicate face, and there seemed to be a flash of light in her dark eyes. staring at the stars.

   "Fourth Brother~"

  Gu Mingli threw the schoolbag behind Tang Le, bent down and hugged the soft little girl with one hand.

"did you miss me?"

  Nuan Nuan Ke nodded seriously, her voice soft and sweet with a milky sweet taste.

   "Well, some people miss the fourth brother."

   Satisfied, Gu Mingli put his hand on the little girl's head and hugged her to leave.