Chapter 58: cat in the rain

Gu Nan told the breed of the parrot at a glance: "It should be fed by someone."

  Nodding warmly and understandingly: "Then is its owner looking for it?"

  The little girl waved to the little parrot standing on the bookcase, and asked softly, "Doudou, do you still remember the way home?"

  The little parrot Doudou buried his head under the wings, and said in a strange voice, "I don't know, I don't know."

   "Then you come down first."

  The cockatiel flapped its wings and circled above Nuan Nuan.

"demon king!"

   Nuannuan probably knew who it was talking about, and she was a little bit angry. Her big brother is so nice, how could he be the big devil? This bird has no appreciation level like those children.

   Gu Nan, who was called the Great Demon King, was very calm: "Leave it alone, Gu An is teaching you the textbooks in elementary school?"

   Nuan Nuan leaned on her brother's thigh with two small arms, half of her body weight was on him, and she nodded obediently upon hearing this.

"Uh-huh."

   "Go and get the book, brother will teach you."

  The warm grape-like black and white big eyes instantly lit up, and he grabbed the big brother's palm very actively, and pressed his soft little face against it and rubbed it affectionately.

   "Thank you big brother~"

   After thanking her softly, she quickly slipped out to get the textbook. Seeing this, Doudou the cockatoo fluttered her wings and tried to follow, but the speed was not as fast as Gu Nan's, and the door was almost crushed when it closed suddenly.

   "The Great Demon King, the Great Demon King!"

   "Help, Nuannuan, help!"

   Doudou screamed with a sharp voice, facing the big devil alone made it tremble.

   Gu Nan stared at it coldly, "Shut up."

  Okay, Doudou, who was so cowardly, closed her mouth, otherwise she was afraid that she would become a dish in the next second.

   "It's okay to stay, defecating in the study or in a warm room will pull out your hair."

   Gu Nan threatened a bird expressionlessly. If Nan Feng and others saw this, how many jaws would be stunned. Their majestic master would actually threaten the bird!

"I know, I know."

  Swept by the cold eyes of the Great Demon King, Doudou is extremely obedient, and misses the gentle little beauty so much in her heart.

   When Nuan Nuan came over with the book in her arms, she didn't find anything wrong, and Doudou didn't dare to complain to Nuan Nuan in front of the big devil. Even if she filed a complaint, Nuan Nuan would of course complain to her brother.

  Sitting next to the big brother, opening the textbook, when Gu Nan read the text with a deep and cold voice, it was as noble and elegant as a cello, holding his little face warmly, and he was fascinated by it.

  My brother's reading is as good as singing, although the whole story has no ups and downs and no emotions.

The warm, soft and glutinous little milk voice is basically the big brother reading a sentence, and she reads a sentence. The deep and pleasant voice and the immature and clean voice overlap each other. Reading a childish-sounding elementary school textbook, but somehow people can hear it. A romantic feeling that beats on the notes.