Chapter 80: Father-in-law

Su Ran watched Nuan Nuan go home, then patted Xing Yun on the head, and returned to his home slowly with Big Dog.

  His grandfather was playing chess with him. Su Ran walked over and sat opposite him, and put half of the basket of strawberries in front of him.

   "Go to Lao Liu's house again?"

  Elder Su knew where this kid had gone with a glance.

  Su Ran nodded lightly, holding a white piece with her knuckle fingers and dropping a piece on the chessboard.

  One old and one young started playing chess with each other, Xing Yun lay down quietly by the table, no one said a word.

till the end...

   "Grandpa, I lost."

  Su Ran put down the chess pieces and stood up, tall and elegant like a green bamboo.

   "You eat strawberries first, and I will do my homework."

  Looking at the strawberries in the basket, Mr. Su smacked his lips and muttered, "Why did you bring so few back today? What did you exchange with the old Liu's?"

  Su Ran paused, and said something vaguely.

  However, he turned his head and dug an orchid in the small yard where his grandfather raised flowers and left quietly.

   When Mr. Su finished eating the strawberries and strolled around to admire the flowers in his small garden as usual, he fell silent looking at the pit.

  After a few seconds...

   "Su! Ran!"

  The old man picked up his crutches and went to find the culprit, and someone who had expected it for a long time had already taken Xing Yun to hide somewhere.

   It's just that after going back again, although he was not beaten, he was inevitably punished for copying the family rules and ancestral precepts. There are more than 10,000 characters, all of which are written with a brush.

   Su Ran, who was kneeling on the cushion, straightened her back, holding a pen in one hand and lighting up the night battle with her upright body.

  Nuannuan doesn't know what happened here with Su Ran.

  Bai Mohua only stayed in the studio for several hours. When Nuan Nuan brought the washed strawberries and milk over, not only his hands and clothes were covered with paint, but also his clean and fair face.

"cousin."

  The little girl tugged at the hem of his hoodie, and he finally recovered from the world he had painted.

   "Nuan Nuan..."

  Bai Mohua held up the paintbrush and moved her somewhat stiff body, then stretched, clenched her hands into fists and thumped her shoulder.

   "It's so sour."

   Nuan Nuan held a strawberry in her little hand, lifted it up on her toes and handed it softly.

   "My cousin eats strawberries, this one is delicious."

  Bai Mohua bent over and bit off half of the strawberry with one mouthful. It was sweet with just the right amount of sourness.

   "It's delicious, when did you buy it?"

   It looks fresh.

  The warm and crisp answer "Brother Su Ran and I went to Grandma Liu's house to pick them."