4

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Four: The Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (4)

    "Okay." With nimble fingers, she tied the flawless bow again, beautiful.

    Ah Fu wanted to complain: In fact, Zhou Shao, you have a girly heart, do you dare to admit it?

    Of course Zhou Tan didn't admit it, he tied the bow tie purely as a matter of convenience, and casually tying a knot obviously didn't conform to his aesthetics.

    He tilted his head and narrowed his eyes: "Let's rest." He said to the indifferent killer.

    "I'll sleep on the bed, you sleep on the floor." When Zhou Li pressed one thigh onto the bed, Leng Xiang gave him a knowing blow.

    "How can this be done? Let me sleep next to you so that I can take care of you." Zhou Yan looked around, he really didn't want to sleep anywhere except the bed.

    Leng Xiang didn't speak, but the talking eyes glanced coldly, and then closed them to sleep peacefully.

    Of course, Zhou Yan would not naively think that the other party was acquiescing that he could sleep in the bed, which clearly said: "If you have the guts, you can sleep in it." Although

    as a man, he couldn't admit that he didn't have the guts, but under special circumstances, Zhou Yan chose to sleep in the bed. Playing stupid, he had no choice but to turn around and go out to find the waiter to open another room.

    "I thought you would persevere to climb up, but I misread you." There was no progress in the task, and Ah Fu was not happy.

    "Climb up to seek death?" Zhou Tan rolled his eyes in disdain, and gave Ah Fu a birthday present.

    "Pay attention to your image!" Ah Fu jumped, because no one could see through Zhou Qian's disguise except him, he is just a simple and rude pig!

    In the end, Zhou Yi lived in the room next to Leng Xiang, and before going to bed, he kept an extra thoughtful mind: "Ah Fu, help me to pay attention to the movement next door, and if there is any trouble, please let me know right away, do you understand?

    " He readily agreed to him: "I understand." He is more concerned about this task than Zhou Chen.

    As a result, they were overthinking, and Leng Xiang never thought about leaving in the middle of the night. In his eyes, Zhou Tan was never a threat. There were many reasons why he drove Zhou Tan away, but it was definitely not because Zhou Tan was a threat.

    When Zhou Li woke up the next day, the first thing he said was to ask Ah Fu: "Who is that next door? Is he still there?

    " He probably knew a lot of things: "Don't worry, Leng Xiang never thought of stealing it away."

    "That's good...then I'll get up and ask someone to bring him food." Zhou Yan yawned listlessly. It's because the body hasn't recovered yet.

    "Don't be discouraged, he's not as difficult to attack as you imagined." Ah Fu encouraged, in fact, Leng Xiang was okay with Zhou Yi. Last night, he took advantage of his authority to investigate the details of Leng Xiang's past experience. The brutal and bloody content almost blinded Ah Fu's dog's eyes.

    Zhou Tan who was misunderstood as disheartened was actually just unwell: "You think too much, I don't think it is difficult to attack him."

    Ah Fu: "..."