3

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 20 I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (3)

    In this way, Zhou Yan lived in the house on Ximen Street, bearing the title of King Xiang's concubine on his head, and enjoying extraordinary good treatment.

    However, King Xiang, who was so busy these days without touching the ground, didn't know that he quietly had an extra room. He was running around just for an errand entrusted to him by the emperor, and he didn't finish the matter until he came back from the palace on this day.

    Xu Defang, who was worried about not knowing what to say to him, saw that King Xiang was free, so he went to talk about something.

    He said: "My lord, Mr. Hengzhou asked you when you will go to see him. What do you think?" You have been tired for several days, right? It's time to go there and relax.

    "Young Master Hengzhou?" King Xiang looked at Xu Defang suspiciously, and seemed to have forgotten the events of the previous few days, including Zhou Dan, who had been sleeping all night.

    "Hey? It's Mr. Hengzhou from Fushanshuixie, don't you remember? He even served you all night." Eunuch Xu was a little anxious, why did the prince forget about him after only a few days.

    "Huh?" King Xiang thought for a while, finally remembered, but was quite surprised: "He's not dead yet?" After saying that...then he shut his mouth, he didn't want people to die, but was too surprised.

    "My lord, don't mention that word, Mr. Hengzhou is still alive and well." Xu Defang said: "Didn't you let the servant stay that day? After he woke up, guess what? He actually asked the servant to buy a house." He settles him down. No, as soon as he moves in, he will ask the slave about you and ask when you will visit him."

    This matter still feels mysterious when it is brought up now, it is too mysterious.

    "What exactly does he mean?" King Xiang was surprised at first, but after he was surprised, he was puzzled.

    If it is said that Zhou Tan has no purpose, even Xu Gonggong, who is so stupid and sweet, would not believe it. But if you want to say that he has a purpose, why not say it directly, you have to find King Xiang to see him again.

    "But he wants to say it in front of the lord?" Xu Defang thought for a while, and felt that it should be true, so she carefully suggested: "Anyway, you are idle now, why don't you go...to meet him?"

    King Xiang pondered for a while, showing a hesitant expression. Eunuch Xu guessed that he wanted to go, but he was afraid that he would kill him.

    In the end it was the prince who was closer to him, Eunuch Xu would not think so much for Zhou Tan, he said: "You just go, that life is very hard, otherwise you won't be able to live now." There is some truth in what he said,

    originally King Xiang, who wanted to go, nodded in acquiescence.

    The people from the palace immediately stopped at the door, and soon the porter came to report to Zhou Yan, saying that it was King Xiang who came, and asked Zhou Yan to go out to meet him.

    Zhou Tan, who was lazily lying on the couch eating fruit, heard the words, put down the fruit slowly, got up, tidied up his image casually, and went out calmly.

    At the door, King Xiang sat in the carriage, waiting for the people in the house to come out to greet him.

    When Zhou Yan arrived in front of the carriage, he leaned over and said to the drawn curtain, "Caomin Zhou Zhen welcomes the lord, he is late, please don't blame the lord." King Xiang stretched out his hand to lift the curtain, and saw that Zhou Yan was indeed alive and well, his face was bright