15 end

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 69 Return from hell in the last days (fifteen)

    After the three members of Han Yu's family left from Han Xiang's place, they were already tired and hungry, and could barely hold on. Finally, Han Yu took his wife and children to the shelter to register. After asking, I found that living in the detention area is very difficult, because living there requires 20 years of labor to guarantee housing and three meals a day. And Han Yu is almost 50, how can he have so much time.

    "Then what should we do?" Xiao Limei was not young, she looked at her son sadly, Han Jun was the only one in their family who was young and strong.

    When Han Jun heard that he was going to be a coolie for 20 years, he immediately said, "I won't do it, I won't be able to endure hardship." He just saw that the people here are all doing the hardest and most tiring work.

    "Son, just feel wronged. Your father and I are getting old. If you don't do it, we will starve to death." Xiao Limei persuaded him kindly.

    Han Jun still had a conscience, and signed the contract reluctantly: "It's all Han Xiang's fault, he is so capable, he doesn't care about us!"

    Facing his son's condemning eyes, Han Yu remained silent, and he has not been able to do so until now. I don't know why I did that in the first place.

    "Okay, okay, your dad and I won't be idle waiting for you to raise us." Xiao Limei bumped into her husband Han Yu and said, "We'll look for it when the time comes, and do whatever we can." She said Do not believe they will starve to death.

    The family of three here has found a place to stay, but something went wrong with the mission trip of Zhou Yan and his party. Ye Siyu accidentally injured his arm during training in the afternoon, Yin Shaoqing refused to let him go together tomorrow.     Zhou Yan said, "Then Siyu and I will stay, and you two can go." The reason why Ye Siyu was injured today was because of his ability upgrade. After the supernatural person upgrades for the first time, his body will become weak, and he will definitely not be able to go to the mission.     Yin Shaoqing turned his head to look at Han Xiang's decision. Of course he himself hoped that Ye Siyu would not go.     "That's how it is." Han Xiang nodded, and Zhou Yan packed his backpack for him that night, and sent them out of the base early the next morning.

    As soon as her boyfriend left, Ye Siyu lowered his head dejectedly, "I thought I could have a good time." After training for so long, he felt that he was already awesome every day.

    "Don't be depressed, there will be opportunities in the future." Zhou Tan stroked his ball-like palm and said, "Go, I'll take you shopping." This guy's hand was injured, and he's on vacation today.

    "Han Xiao also went, will something happen?" Ye Siyu has been with Han Xiang for so long, so he knows the love and hatred between Han Xiang and Han Xiao.

    "It's not Han Xiang's accident, you don't have to worry about anyone if you worry about him." Zhou Yan was calm, and thought it was a bloody mission before, it was a stalk of cruel revenge. However, this is not the case. Although Han Xiang has become black, he has only become indifferent to human beings, and it is not easy to trust people.

    Cruel means, ruthless and merciless, have never appeared, except when fighting zombies. As for the morbidity and extremeness that Ah Fu was worried about, Han Xiang didn't have it, it seemed normal.

    Speaking of Ah Fu, Zhou Tan has not heard his voice for a long time. So he yelled twice: "Ah Fu, are you there?"

    Ah Fu was there all the time, and said, "What's the matter?"