12

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 29 I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (12)

    Two vegetarian dishes and one meat dish, although they are all ordinary home-cooked dishes, exude a tempting aroma. Even King Xiang, who was used to delicacies from mountains and seas, sniffed secretly, thinking that it was made by Zhou Yan himself, and felt very precious.

    "I made this myself, it's very simple. If the prince doesn't mind it, you can eat it with me." Zhou Yan added a pair of bowls and chopsticks, and put them in front of the prince. At this moment, he played out his calmness and indifference in the face of his old lover. No more smiles, no more resistance.

    Zhou Shao's purpose is that I am right there, neither far nor near, you can see it, but you cannot touch it.

    "I don't dislike it." King Xiang took a deep breath and picked up the bowl and chopsticks. It's great to be able to eat meals cooked by Zhou Yan himself. But this kind of satisfaction can't make up the gap in my heart: "Ah, are you still blaming me?"

    Zhou Yan shook his head: "What are you blaming, I'm too naive." Sighing, pick up vegetables for dinner: "Eat quickly Come on, don't mention those unhappy pasts."

    The dish went into Zhou Yi's own bowl, and King Xiang looked at him anxiously, feeling a little disappointed in his heart. In the past, when they ate together, Zhou Yan would bring him food.

    "You are still the same as before, you like to eat vegetarian dishes." The prince decided to take the initiative.

    Zhou Yan smiled very politely: "You don't need to bother the prince, you just need to take care of yourself." King Xiang's

    eyes darkened, feeling a little self-inflicted. In the past, when Zhou Tan brought him food every day, he thought it was normal. You don't find out until you lose it, what a precious love it is.

    At that time, Zhou Tan really liked him.

    "I'm sorry."

    Zhou Yan laughed when he heard it: "Does the prince have to do this? Do you have to pester me and uncover my scars? I don't even know, so you hate me so much?" "No, no!" King Xiang

    thought He opened his mouth to explain, but found that there was no way to talk about it. He said more would only make Zhou Li unhappy.

    There was a long silence.

    Zhou Tan gossiped and said, "Is Shun'er good when eating alone? Does the prince usually accompany him?" He just simply cares about his son, without any extra emotions, he really doesn't love him anymore.

    "Very good, I usually accompany him." King Xiang couldn't suppress his bitterness, feeling his heart clenched into a ball.

    Zhou Hao said with concern: "Is the food not to your liking? If the prince really can't eat, don't force yourself, I won't take offense." King Xiang shook his head, and finally said softly: "No, I like eating very much

    . .”

    After finally finishing the meal with a strange atmosphere, Zhou Yan planned to see off the guests.

    But the prince said, "I'll leave after drinking the tea."

    Zhou Yan had no choice but to pour him a cup of tea, and then cleaned up the dishes and chopsticks by himself. Not long after, a pair of arms came up from behind.

    "My lord?"

    Those arms were loosely wrapped around at first, and they hugged tightly when they felt that Zhou Yan didn't refuse.