13 end

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 30 I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (thirteen)

    The next day, Zhou Yu went to the bookstore with King Xiang and told the owner of the bookstore that he would not come to work again.

    "You like the bookstore very much?" When he left, King Xiang looked at him with a look of reluctance.

    "It's okay, I don't really like it." Zhou Shao didn't want to say it, he just liked the leisure and ease there. After all, for a handicapped person like Young Master Zhou, only bookstore shopping guides are suitable for him.

    King Xiang silently wrote down this sentence, either he liked it very much or he still liked it.

    They then returned to the palace.

    Seeing his cute fat son again, Zhou Yan stepped forward with a smile and stretched out his hand: "Baby, do you still remember me?"

    Little Shun'er looked at the person without blinking, thinking for a long time: "Are you Daddy?" ?"

    "Yes!" Zhou Tan was so happy that his son still remembered him.

    "Hug." Shun'er opened her chubby hands and laid them on Zhou Chen's shoulder like a ball.

    Eunuch Xu covered his face, what about the majesty of the promised son? Don't hold back the royal elite, okay?

    However, King Xiang liked his son's good behavior very much. He thought that the reason why Zhou Yan came back with him was due to his son's contribution. So the prince also hugged him, and the family of three seemed so harmonious and warm.

    Zhou Yan did not ignore Shun'er's father, hugged the prince's neck and kissed: "I will always be with you, okay?" This man is not so good, not so perfect and cute, but Zhou Yan wants to Capture him, hold him, and live with him forever.

    "Okay, you can't go back on your word." King Xiang hugged his lover and baby son sweetly, as if they were his whole world.

    "I definitely won't, I love you the most." Zhou Yan kissed Shun'er's father, until his face blushed, his ears were warm and his heart beat faster, and he was constantly struggling: This is in broad daylight, kissing is so shameful, but why don't you want to end it? Do it, then... kiss again...

    Eunuch Xu said that our family is redundant, and even if it is not redundant, it is at most a sideshow.

    So that was the case that day, when Eunuch Xu thought he would never see that young master again, the prince suddenly came back with someone. And when he came back, he wouldn't leave, and stayed in the main hall of the prince.

    In fact, this is also good, the huge palace finally has laughter, and the prince no longer has to worry about himself secretly.

    From that day on, everything slowly got better. The prince and the son seem to have put aside the past and live together like a couple.

    It didn't take long for the prince to send a bookstore to the young master, but the young master Yuemo felt embarrassed, so he didn't accept it. Later, the prince was depressed for a few days, and the young master accepted it.

    At that time, I accidentally saw the mouth of the son, the prince, hey, it made me blush with embarrassment. But seeing the prince's happy smiling face, he felt that this was very good, very good.

    Take another look, yo, this time it's the prince's son. The more intimate the more outrageous, our family will not watch.

    The son of the world is clamoring to go out to play again, so let's go out.