2

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 32 Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (2)

    Swimming is a physical effort, very tiring, Zhou Yan felt that he could not hold on anymore, he said hesitantly: "Ah Fu, I want to eat that Baicao pill." "It's only been a few days, I advise

    you No." Ah Fu disagreed.

    "But..." It was really hard work.

    "In the martial arts world, anything can happen." Weapon fighting? gang fight?

    "Okay." Zhou Shao gritted his teeth and closed his mouth. Of course, he also knew the importance of the relationship, and he was just talking about it just now.

    "Come on, persevere, you can do it!" Ah Fu encouraged him.

    "Hmm... It's a big deal!" Zhou Qian rallied and sprinted hard to the shore.

    This was really the first time in his life that he tried his best. He was also a pampered young master before. When had he experienced such a desperate situation. But when he reached the shore by his own efforts, he felt very proud and full of a sense of accomplishment.

    With this full of positive energy, Ah Fu suddenly felt that his young master Zhou was very gratifying.

    Pulling Nie Xiang up to the bank with his whole body wet, Zhou Qian fell headlong on the muddy floor, too tired to even move a finger.

    "There should be no pursuers here, let's lie down and go..." After speaking, Zhou Yan closed his eyes and passed out.

    In comparison, Nie Xiang was much better, he was not as exhausted as Zhou Yan, and the Baicao Pill was slowly nourishing in his body, which made his spirit not bad.

    Zhou Yan fainted, of course Nie Xiang knew that the palace lord was squinting his eyes and thinking, should he kill him or kill him?

    The Palace Master is someone who has just experienced betrayal. He hates traitors the most, and Zhou Li happens to be a traitor. Today Zhou Tan can betray Wudang, tomorrow he can still betray others.

    That's why Nie Xiang didn't trust Zhou Yan, and didn't even think about trusting Zhou Yan.

    Now that he's out of danger, it stands to reason that it's time to kill this man.

    but……

    The palace lord glanced at the fainting person, he thought, this kind of idiot is actually nothing to worry about, and it is useful to keep him. In this case, let him live for two more days. When the deity reaches the eighth level of magic power, he will be sent to the west in one fell swoop.

    After making this satisfactory decision, Nie Xiang stood up and meditated to recuperate his body.

    Half an hour later, he kicked Zhou Mi, who was sleeping beside him, and said, "Get up!"

    Zhou Yan jumped up like a carp, and said, "What's the matter? Are there any pursuers? Where are they?" "

    Hmph! Now There are no chasing soldiers, but there will be soon." The palace master said, standing up and shaking his clothes, they were completely dry.

    "Then let's go quickly." Zhou Yan also stood up, and found that his clothes were still wet, and it was uncomfortable to stick to his body.

    "Gulu..."

    I don't know whose stomach made a sound, the two of you looked at me and I looked at you.

    "Are you hungry, why don't I go get some food back?" Zhou Yan said to the Palace Master, he was quite sure that the Palace Master was as hungry as him.