11 end

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 41 Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (11)

    When Nie Ziqiao's lips were still a millimeter away from Zhou Tan, the moldy door in the room they were in was kicked open with a loud bang, and it was torn apart.

    Zhou Qian was relieved when he saw the sky-blue clothes from the corner of his eye. The heart that was beating wildly just now became stable instantly as if he had been healed by an elixir.

    The palace lord really deserved to be the palace lord, she even appeared so timely to save her boyfriend. Zhou Shao wants to say to him: I love you even more! Palace Lord! Please untie!

    "Nie Ziqiao! How dare you!" Nie Xiang kicked open the door and saw the first scene, which was his disgusting younger brother Nie Ziqiao lying on top of his beloved chief executive, not only picking off his chief executive's pants, but also wanting to kiss his chief executive's mouth! "Who gave you the guts? Die!" The

    palace lord's figure resembled lightning, and the gesture of killing Nie Ziqiao was as tingling as a nine-yin white bone claw.

    "Nie Xiang! Do you think you can kill me?" Nie Ziqiao also used his magic skills, and he was able to hold off the palace lord's killing intent steadily.

    "Cang Ning is really good to you. She is both a mother and a wife, hahahaha!" Nie Xiang's arrogant laugh fully demonstrated his disdain. So what if Nie Ziqiao has practiced magic skills, he is still not his opponent.

    "Hmph!" Nie Ziqiao was so angry that his face turned black, but he quickly found his place again: "Your male pet is also good, his body is really rotten, I am not willing to give him back to you, hahahaha! Otherwise, you can just give him to me, it's dirty anyway!"

    "Shut up!" Nie Xiang's murderous intent rose again and again, his eyes were terribly violent, and he wanted to punch his heart and lungs!

    After all, there is a fatal difference between a successful magic skill and an unsuccessful one. Nie Ziqiao knew that he was not an opponent, but he couldn't help angering that person: "The place where the chief manager is located is really tight and hot. Once you go in, you don't want to come out. Palace Master, what do you say?" Isn't it?" He hoped that the more angry Nie Xiang would be, the better he would be in chaos.

    "Say more!" Nie Xiang roared violently, smashing the Eight Immortals table with one claw.

    Zhou Tan, who was lying on the bed to dry the birds, was also torn. Should he shout that I am still a virgin, or should he lie quietly and dry the birds.

    Of course he didn't want to be disheveled like this, but there was a fight in the room and no one had time to talk to him.

    "Nie Xiang! Why do you treat me like this? I am also my father's child, and the Promise Palace is mine!" Nie Ziqiao was hit by Nie Xiang, and the corner of his mouth was bleeding. He is unwilling and angry, why?

    "Hey! You still ask me why, because you are a bitch raised by a little woman! Because you will never be on the stage, you will only use some sneaky and small measures." Nie Xiang suddenly regretted that he didn't do it at the beginning. He should save Nie Ziqiao to disgust himself. But Cang Ning tried to persuade her again and again, saying that a child is innocent, bah, he's just like his mother!

    "Go to hell!" Nie Ziqiao hated people saying that he was raised by a little wife, especially from Nie Xiang's mouth, the lethality was even stronger.