6

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 47: A Hug of Love to Junior and Brother (6)

    "Young Master Zhou! What are you doing in a daze, hurry up and chase after him!" A Fu saw that Qin Xiang had already run far away, but Zhou Yan was still in a daze, so he hurriedly woke him up.

    "I, I'm going right away!" Zhou Li was stunned just now, and Qin Xiang's grimaces always flashed in his mind. I swear to God, he is really not a timid person, but somehow he was scared.

    "You really haven't done enough, I think Qin Xiang is disappointed in you." Ah Fu is quite familiar with the urination of his junior brother, and he thinks it is definitely the case.

    "You still talk sarcastic at this time." Zhou Yan said while running, he clearly saw Qin Xiang in front, why did he disappear in a blink of an eye.

    "Can I cover up the fact that you are stupid if I don't say it?"

    Zhou Qian's teeth were itching, and he was already very anxious, and there was another thing that forced him to quarrel here: "Shut up! From now on, I won't approve it." Hold back what you say!"

    Looking up, there was no moonlight in the sky, and the whole world was depressingly dark. The gloomy breath came from all directions, sticking to the body, penetrating into the heart, fear!

    At this time, intermittent groans came from the broken house, it was Qin Xiang's voice. Zhou Tan hurriedly quickened his pace and rushed into the haunted house shrouded in black mist.

    Still so dark, still full of bloody smell, the tortured man knelt in the center, his whole body twitching and convulsing, his mouth uttering high and low, frightening ghostly groans.

    He doesn't seem to be that Qin Xiang anymore, and all kinds of evil spirits shuttle in his body, sucking food, exhausting his flesh and blood.

    When Zhou Tan approached him, he still backed off a little when he saw that face with green face and fangs, and rotten and smelly face. But in the end, he overcame the obstacle in his heart: "Junior brother." He knelt in front of Qin Xiang on one knee, and stretched out his hand to him: "I am senior brother, can you come to my place?" "..." Qin

    Xiang Xiang closed his eyes in pain, he almost lost his consciousness, the pain was so painful, he gritted his teeth to prevent himself from making any sound, until he heard that familiar voice.

    The person said: "Cry out when it hurts, shout out, and I will get through it with you."

    What a beautiful promise, but why? Obviously very scared, obviously frightened by him.

    "Ah—" In severe pain, the evil spirits fought for his flesh and blood.

    Zhou Yan made up his mind, not letting himself go to hug him, but kept stretching out his hand and saying, "Come, come here, it won't hurt anymore."

    Qin Xiang changed back to her face with blood and tears, but not long after, a A fuzzy face of rotting flesh replaced him: "Roar—" He hugged his head and beat it hard, trying to drive that evil spirit out like crazy.

    "Junior brother! Come quickly!" Zhou Yu roared anxiously, moving his knees forward, he only needed Qin Xiang to take that tenth step, and he would do the rest.

    "Brother..." Qin Xiang called Zhou Yan for the first time in a hoarse voice.

    "Come here, okay?" Zhou Qian looked forward to it, his eyes filled with pity and pity.