7

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 76 Reality 07 Raiders with Snake Mental Disease Boyfriend

    "Why do you say that, Uncle Gao watched you grow up, I don't know what kind of person you are?" It was because Gao Changbin knew what Zhou Tan was like, so he didn't get angry. If it was someone else who treated his daughter like this, he would have already grabbed his sleeves and desperately.

    "Uncle Gao, what I said is true." Zhou Yan was also very troubled, how to explain it for everyone to accept.

    "Maomao, you are really self-willed today! Although your Uncle Gao doesn't blame you, you have to explain everything. You and Tianya can't just let it go." Lin Minyi said, she was afraid that Zhou Hao would suddenly Expose the things you like about men.

    "Mom, I..." He wanted to say how to explain, but his mother would tear him apart.

    "Zhou Yan, your Uncle Gao is still waiting for you, you should express your opinion immediately, this matter is your mistake, we will discuss the marriage later." Zhou Qing said with a strong attitude, depriving Zhou Yan of the right to make other decisions .

    As soon as Zhou Yan heard Zhou Qing mentioning him by name, he knew that his father was very angry, but he still bit the bullet and disobeyed his father's intentions, "Dad, I can't be sorry to Miss Tianya, if I really talk to her I'm married, Uncle Gao will probably hate me even more."

    When everyone heard this, they all thought that Zhou Mi had done something bad enough, Zhou Qing's face turned livid, "Shut up!" He vaguely knew what Zhou Mi was going to say .

    "I can't do it this time, I'm sorry, Dad." Zhou Yan mustered up his courage, and finally swallowed his saliva and said, "I'm sorry, Uncle Gao, I'm gay, and I can't like women." So we won't hold the wedding, which is very unreasonable Makes sense.

    Zhou Qing was so angry that he pointed at him with trembling fingers: "You...don't talk nonsense!"

    "Dad, I'm gay, and I only like men." His father knew it early on and pretended to be surprised.

    "Shut up!" Zhou Qing stood up abruptly, looking at Zhou Chen with a dark face. The others also had different reactions, but they all showed the same expressions as before. After the Gao family was surprised, they were just glad that they discovered this before it happened, otherwise how would their daughter live the rest of her life.

    "Uncle Gao, I'm sorry. I hesitated for a long time and almost deceived you. I'm sorry. This incident has caused you and your family troubles. I'm sorry!" Zhou Yi bowed and apologized to Gao's family again.

    This made it difficult for Gao Changbin to blame him. After all, he was lucky to discover this kind of thing in time. Fortunately, his daughter did not cause much loss.

    "Ah Qing, forget it, since Mao Mao said so, it means that our two families are destined to have nothing to do with each other." Gao Changbin understands Zhou Qing's temper, and Zhou Dan will definitely be repaired next time: "This kind of thing is not what Mao Mao wants to do. He's a good boy, don't you know? Don't blame him too much." "

    Changbin, you don't have to speak up for him. He just suddenly grew rebellious and wants to piss me off!" Zhou Qing gritted his teeth and stared at him. Zhou Tan with the look of letting you beat and scold me. The son is his, doesn't he understand yet! But I just have to be angry, I will die soon! What is he planning for such a good wedding?

    "Dad, it's getting late, let's send Uncle Gao and the others back first, let's talk about what's going on later." Zhou Yan cautiously suggested that if he wanted to stage a martial arts performance at his house, he had to close the door.