Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (1)

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 31 Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (1)

    This man is Nie Xiang, the lord of the Promise Palace, who is also called Demon Nie by decent people. As soon as he appeared, everyone drew their weapons and swarmed forward, everyone's expressions seemed to want to share a piece of Nie Xiang's meat.

    Zhou Tan thought to himself, Nie Xiang was injured, if he doesn't rush to save people now, what if he dies?

    So Zhou Yan also drew out his long sword, and rushed up after him. However, the scene was too chaotic, many people bumped into him, pushed him and stepped on him along the way.

    Zhou Yan couldn't bear it anymore and pushed towards the person blocking the way, but the person fell hard. He couldn't help but look at his hands, so I'm so powerful?

    That is afraid of a bird.

    "Master Jing Neng was injured by Demon Nie! Hurry up!"

    Nie Xiang wounded the head teacher of the Emei Sect with one palm, and he was also hit by the sword. In addition, he touched the internal injury and was furious. So he spit out a mouthful of blood, staining the skirt of his clothes red.

    Today's six major parties attacked him in groups, needless to say, it was also the masterpiece of his disgusting younger brother Nie Ziqiao.

    What are the six factions? If it wasn't for his internal injuries, none of the Eight Great Factions would be his opponents!

    Nie Xiang looked at the decent disciple who was rushing up to him, and laughed wildly: "Hahahaha, hahahahahaha!" Hu Luopingyang was bullied by dogs, today he recognized Nie Xiang! But even if he is a ghost, he will not let go of those who betrayed him! If you die, you will turn into a ghost to take revenge on Nie Ziqiao!

    The sharp long sword stabbed towards him, and Nie Xiang closed his eyes frantically, but the pain did not come as expected.

    "Who are you? Get out of the way!"

    Holding the long sword in his hand, Zhou Yan stood in front of Nie Xiang like a guard: "If you want to kill him, kill me first!" This momentum is not bad, it can hold the stage .

    Dressed in a gray-blue Taoist robe, he broke out of the encirclement suddenly like a dark horse, stunned the friends of the six major factions.

    "He turned out, he turned out to be a disciple of the Wudang Sect!" Someone recognized Zhou Yan's Taoist robe, which belonged to the Wudang Sect. Hearing his roar, decent people were shocked and angry.

    Nima!

    "Traitor! You traitor! Why did you betray Wudang?" The disciples of Wudang sect were very angry when they found out that there was a traitor in their sect.

    Nie Xiang, who was blocked behind, was also puzzled, he was sure he didn't know this Wudang disciple, so why did he save himself?

    But Nie Xiang laughed ironically, so what if he wanted to save him, could he survive the siege of the six major factions? It's just useless.

    "Palace Master, can you still move? Hold me in a moment, and I will take you away." Zhou Yan turned around and explained, then took out the flash bomb and prepared to use it.

    Nie Xiang's eyes flashed brightly, could this Wudang disciple have a way to escape?

    "Since he betrayed Wudang, I, Wujang, will expel him from the sect today. He has fallen into the evil way and cannot be tolerated! Kill him!" The members of the six major factions attacked again.