7

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Thirty-Seven Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (7)

    When the palace lord was practicing in seclusion, Zhou Tan was also idle, just tossing wild beasts in the mountains desperately. When I see something that can be eaten, I draw a recipe in my mind, how to cook it, how to braise it, whether it should be braised or steamed.

    Nie Xiang never had anyone to serve him personally in the Wuji Palace, and the rumors that he would be killed if he touched him were not false. But a Zhou Li was born out of nowhere, and his habits were abruptly changed. Now he is not only comfortably served, but also unable to leave people.

    Nie Xiang's idea is very simple, if he can't leave, he will keep it, and if he dares to run away, he will be strangled to death.

    Of course Zhou Yan didn't dare to run, nor did he want to run. He still took care of the palace lord every day, and asked for an antidote after serving the palace lord at night.

    That's right, he clearly knew that it wasn't poison-drug, but he was still dedicated to his work.

    The palace lord does not require his service every night, but regularly every other day. Although every time Zhou Tan felt that the palace lord was not enjoying himself enough, the palace lord just didn't want it. Perhaps such intentional self-restraint has something to do with practicing qigong?

    No matter what the reason was, Zhou Tan was very satisfied anyway, so he didn't want to have the corners of his mouth punctured every day.

    Yes, after tossing and tossing for so long, the palace lord is still at the stage of using zui, never thinking about other possibilities. That's not bad, Zhou Tan felt it didn't matter.

    It's just that sometimes Zhou Tan is also excited, and can't help comforting his little Zhou Tan while serving the palace lord.

    The palace lord unexpectedly didn't stop her, but was a little curious and a little excited.

    Finally, one time, Zhou Yan got the little palace master and Xiao Zhou together to masturbate, but the little palace master was so excited that he burst into tears. It's like being bullied by Xiao Zhou, very wronged.

    So in order to make the little palace master happy, Zhou Yan used his most painful love again.

    The palace master was really curious about his object, so he touched it with his toes.

    His toes are the most affectionate, Zhou Qian clung to his feet, pinching his little Zhou Chang on both sides, carefully studying the slippery movements.

    Both are comfortable and happy, very much like gods.

    "Isn't it fun?" Zhou Yan taught the palace master the same novel way to play.

    The palace master blushed and shook her head: "You are a baby, you are born with it!" But it's really fast, and you can't tell him to stop.

    Zhou Tan smiled gently and considerately: "I'm not doing it for you, I'll be fine if you feel good." Then he said: "Good palace master, tell me quickly, is it fun?" Anyway, he thinks that the feet of the palace master are really top-notch, Soft, delicate, white and fleshy, they are simply not men's feet, and maybe women can't match them either.

    "Hmm..." The palace lord frowned, still not wanting to lie.

    "That's good, come on, try this." Zhou Yan leaned forward and made contact with the palace lord Zuichun. This is the first time to have a qinzui meeting with the palace lord, the zuichun of the palace lord is very soft, even better than imagined.