11

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Eleven: A Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me

    There has always been a rule in the building that those who want to leave must take the Yin-Yang Road. Leng Xiang had heard about such a thing from the mouth of the senior, and only knew that the road was difficult to walk, but if he walked down the mountain from there, he would be cut off from the building.

    "If you've made up your mind, go. Leave your dagger behind. You came here empty-handed, so leave now." The landlord said, waving his hand.

    Leng Xiang took off the dagger, and has been with him for many years, there must be some reluctance, but he won't need it in the future.

    He kowtowed to the landlord, and he left. As for the brothers, if they are destined, they will always see each other. When he walked out of the door, he vaguely fantasized that that person likes to travel around, maybe one day when he travels around with him, a few people meet each other... What is it like?

    Thinking about it, I lost my mind, and the corners of my mouth curled up without knowing it.

    Until he lowered his head and smiled, and then, he surprised himself, he was expecting so much.

    On the Yin-Yang road, he was injured a little and spent more than 30 hours. It was exhausting to walk out, but I didn't want to stop, I just wanted to hurry up and meet that person.

    In the hundred gardens, Zhou Tan waited for him for ten days.

    Will Leng Xiang come back?

    Don't worry, I'm not sure, I can't believe it in the end, he's really gone and never looked back.

    Zhou Tan said, if he doesn't come back in two days, I will go and destroy his lair.

    Fortunately, the next evening, when Zhou Tong was walking in the garden, Leng Xiang suddenly appeared in front of him.

    They hadn't seen each other for more than 20 days. Zhou Yan couldn't help but take a closer look, and suddenly found that the silly killer seemed to be different.

    That's right, Leng Xiang is now wearing ordinary clothes, with water mist dripping from her hair, as if she just came out of the shower. To Zhou Tan's surprise, he found that Leng Xiang was not so cold anymore.

    Although still expressionless, but it is not the same.

    If Leng Xiang in the past was an unsheathed sword, then Leng Xiang is now a pool of calm water.

    The former is sharp, the latter is quiet.

    Rao Zhou Tan was no stranger to Leng Xiang's face, but at this moment he was still attracted by his settled temperament. It wasn't until Ah Fuqing woke him up with a cough that he realized that he was insane.

    "..." In order to save face, Zhou Shao chose to ignore Leng Xiang, and changed his way around Leng Xiang.

    After taking two steps, a certain sleeve was pulled.

    Zhou Yan looked down at that hand and thought to himself, you dare to hold hands, you, what kind of hero is pulling your sleeve?

    Then, that hand had a tacit understanding with Zhou Shaoxin, and really held Zhou Shao's hand in it. When he found that he didn't repel it, he held it even tighter.

    "Fuck..." Zhou Yan blushed and turned his face away, "Didn't you just leave, what are you doing back?"

    After waiting for a long time...