3

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Thirty-Three: Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (3)

    After tearing up a few words with Ah Fu, Zhou Yan still started to track down the palace lord very dedicatedly. It is said that the magic power of the palace lord is the best in the world →_→ after refining. But now the seventh floor is not bad, at least a rookie in martial arts like Zhou Li dares to follow only fifty meters away.

    At another fork, Zhou Chen: "Ah Fu, hurry up and hear, which way did he go?"

    Ah Fu complained sadly: "You treat me like a dog." Isn't it because the quarrel didn't let him say a word.

    "You're so smart, that's what I mean." Zhou Yan smirked and said with a stern face, "Quickly, which one     ?

    "

All are barren mountains. After Zhou Yan followed for two days, the palace lord entered the city.

    Ah Fu snorted: "Look, your palace lord's arrest warrant!"

    Zhou Yan looked at the wall, and also scratched: "There is also my arrest warrant!"

    Ah Fu glanced to the side: "This is your arrest warrant!" Is it? The style of the painting is so strange that I can’t look directly at it.”

    “Speaking human.”

    “Hey, I mean, I’m sure you won’t be found in this portrait. If you don’t believe me, let out a howl, and I guarantee that no one will ignore you.”

    Zhou Tan silently admitted that it seemed to be true.

    It may be that Zhou Yan has been standing here for too long, and a tattered beggar uncle under the wall actually accosted him: "This young man, is he a disciple

    of Wudang ?" The uncle arched his hands: "Your Excellency is a disciple of the beggar gang?"

    The beggar uncle showed a mouthful of yellow teeth: "Exactly!" He also said: "Is the young hero here to hunt down Demon Nie? I saw him at the Longyuan Inn. I got a disciple from your sect. Here, it’s just opposite.”

    Is there such a coincidence? Zhou Yan turned his head and caught a glimpse of the signboard of Longyuan Inn, ready to flee.

    "Why is the young hero so worried? Could it be because of that traitor back in the day? Alas, there is not one or two traitors under his family, and the young hero is still too young." Uncle Beggar looked like a young man who was too sweet.

    Hehe, Uncle Beggar, I am the traitor you said, are you satisfied?

    Zhou Shao covered his stomach: "Suddenly I feel anxious, I'll go to the toilet first." Then he hugged his stomach and staggered forward.

    It's just that the gray-blue Taoist robe is too conspicuous: "Junior Brother? Junior Brother! There's a Junior Brother over there, hurry up and chase after him!" Young Master Zhou was about to cry. Is it popular

    these days to chase after a Junior Brother? What are you guys doing?

    "How did you run this route?" Ah Fu asked in surprise.

    "Why not, is it a dead end?" Zhou Yan thought to himself, don't!

    "It's not a dead end, it's more a dead end..." Ah Fu prayed for him, wishing you good luck.

    What the hell does he mean? What is it exactly?

    But it's useless to say anything now, because Zhou Yan saw the Palace Master...Damn! I'm going to die!