9

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Nine: A Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (9)

    After a tiring night, Zhou Yan slept until midnight as usual before waking up. Looking at the empty bed next to him, he asked, "Ah Fu, he left?" "

    Well, he left very early." Ah Fu saw him so Calm, there is a slight sadness unavoidable: "Aren't you angry? He treated you like that..." If it wasn't for the needs of the mission, a person like Zhou Li who is praised by others would not be sent to the door so shamelessly.

    "Why are you angry?" Zhou Yan got up calmly, and slowly put on his clothes: "We are not ordinary conversation partners, I can figure it out, but he is just a sullen man, talking I don’t like it, my body is very honest.”

    A Fubai was worried for a while, and asked with a sigh: “How is it, you don’t reject sex/love with men now?”

    Zhou Yan thought about it seriously: “I didn’t reject it in the first place. "

    Ah Fu: "I was wrong, let me ask again, don't you reject being below?"

    Zhou Yan: "It seems to be used to it, but I don't feel it."

    Ah Fu: "Yes, this is a big-hearted master ..."

    On July 14th, the Ghost Festival, Li Jianwu, a hero of the righteous way, met with the heroes of the rivers and lakes today, and held a golden basin handwashing meeting.

    Li Jianwu was born as a bandit, and later met his foster brother Leng Lin, and joined Leng's family. Eighteen years ago, during his travels, the Leng family was brutally murdered. Later, Li Jianwu was the only one who supported the facade of the Leng family, but now there is no one in the Leng family whose surname is Leng, and people only know Li Jianwu whose surname is Li.

    It is also Li Jianwu who knows how to be a human being. Not only is he superb in martial arts, but he is also loyal and never competes with others.

    People in the righteous world like to be friends with Li Jianwu, not only because of his good personality, but also because he is generous and never cares about things outside of himself.

    However, there are also a small number of people who talk about him. After all, the Leng family is dead, and Li Jianwu has picked up the background of a famous family for nothing. Whether it is fame or wealth, it is enviable.

    However, most people deny this point of view, and they think that Li Jianwu is definitely not that kind of person.

    In the Li family hall, everyone waited with bated breath, because the handwashing meeting had begun.

    "Today is Li's handwashing meeting. Thank you for coming to watch the ceremony." Li Jianwu is in his fifties and still looks very young and healthy. No one in the Jianghu knew the reason why he washed his hands, but it did not prevent him from making a decision: "Li...has no regrets in his life, but the only regret is..." The fifty-year-old man's eyes suddenly turned red, and everyone sighed, except for

    eighteen He didn't think about that thing a year ago.

    So they all comforted: "My condolences to Mr. Li, the head of the Leng family has passed away for many years, please forgive me.

    " All in one.

    Everyone was so relieved, Li Jianwu made a gesture of gratitude, tried his best to hold back his sadness, and thanked everyone.