3

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 44: Hugs of Love to Junior and Brother (3)

    Qin Xiang has always been the only one who digs other people's hearts, and no one comes to his door to show him.

    Qin Xiang sat there numbly, not moving, just looking at Zhou Yan, his eyes were piercing, as if he wanted to tear him into hell.

    "I didn't lie to you." Zhou Yan couldn't take back what he said, so he could only bite the bullet and say, "Eat well, and I will do whatever you want after eating. If you want to have your chest opened, you can open your chest. Craniotomy." In the worst case, let's go all out and eat a Baicao pill later.

    Hearing this, Qin Xiang gave a low laugh, and then laughed louder and louder: "Hahaha...hahahahaha..." Even when he laughed, it was dull and weird.

    Yep, still crazy.

    After he laughed for a while, guessing it was enough, Zhou Yan brought the bowl and chopsticks and said, "Stop laughing, come and eat."

    Qin Xiang stopped laughing, but ignored him.

    Zhou Yan used it to feed, but found that the chopsticks were not good enough to feed, so he replaced it with a small spoon on the tofu plate, and fed a spoonful of food to his mouth: "Open your mouth." Judging by Qin Xiang's performance just now, Zhou Yan thought it

    would It was hard to get him to give in, yet he opened his mouth.

    It's really gratifying, Zhou Tan thought to himself, and then he was fed one bite at a time, with a mix of meat and vegetables, and he couldn't eat too much at one time, lest his stomach couldn't take it.

    "When was the last time you ate?" he asked during the feeding. This guy doesn't look like he's eating on time, but looks like an African refugee.

    Qin Xiang whispered silently and did not answer him.

    "Okay then, does anyone usually bring you meals?" Zhou Yan took a look at Qin Xiang's image, probably not? Then it was a miracle that he didn't starve to death. Qin Li was so harsh on him, so he was not afraid that he would really die.

    It's really stingy, and they don't even give them a piece of clean clothes.

    As usual, he didn't get an answer, so Zhou Yan said to himself, "I forgot to bring you clothes just now, I'll go back after you finish eating."

    Qin Xiang's eyes moved, but with his dignity Can't see it.

    "Don't worry, I will come back." Zhou Yan said to him, and looked at his room with disapproval: "Your room is too superb, I will find time to clean it up for you." The main problem is the air, Where did the bloody smell come from: "Isn't there a corpse hidden in your room?"

    No, goosebumps arose! Zhou Shao really doesn't have such a heavy taste.

    "..." Qin Xiang glanced at Zhou Yan.

    Zhou Tan dared to bet on a cartload of cucumbers, his eyes were full of hehe.

    What's the matter, to say that he is not crazy is not completely crazy, but to say that he is not crazy is indeed crazy enough! It's really driving people crazy...

    "Qin Xiang, tell me the truth, are you crazy or not?" Well, he is also crazy to ask such a question. How can a madman tell whether he is mad or not? Even if Qin Xiang said that she was not crazy, would Zhou Tan believe it?