8

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 8: The Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (8)

    After drinking for three rounds, Zhou Tan said that he was too strong to drink, so he left the table first.

    Leng Xiang glanced over by chance, and saw Yang Ziying carefully guarding Zhou Mi, and the two left the table side by side, like a pair of good brothers. He has excellent eyesight, he can clearly see Zhou Tan's drunk state, and he can also see the astonishment in Yang Ziying's eyes.

    He thought, step forward to stir things up now, wondering if he can mess up someone's good business.

    If Zhou Tan knew what Leng Xiang was thinking now, he would definitely support him strongly. How dare you think so, but dare to do it!

    "Master Zhou, Ziying... Ziying admires you."

    Outside the window, Leng Xiang, who wanted to change to a tree, slipped when he heard this.

    "Ziying can call me Ah Tan." Zhou Tan smiled at him, his side face bathed in the dim light was like a heavenly being.

    "Ah Dan..." Yang Ziying stared at him obsessively, almost losing his composure. In his opinion, it was a hint that Zhou Yi was willing to tell him his name and let him call him so intimately.

    Leng Xiang's thoughts are exactly the same as Yang Ziying's, he thinks that Zhou Yan likes this Yang Ziying. The thought made him accidentally break a branch. There was a crackling sound, Yang Ziying, who was not bad at martial arts, couldn't not hear it, but he didn't notice it when Zhou Yan was by his side.

    It would have been exposed, but Leng Xiang found that no one paid attention to him. Of course, there is only one reason for this, that is, Yang Ziying has been so fascinated by Zhou Qian that he has completely ignored everything except Zhou Qian.

    Angry from his heart, Leng Xiang broke off a branch and flung it out.

    "Ziying, what's wrong with you?" Zhou Qian heard a pop, and it was Yang Ziying who fell at his feet... It's strange.

    Ah Fu popped up at the right time: "Look, the third tree from the left!"

    Zhou Yan hurried to look, but didn't see anything: "Stinky Ah Fu, what do you want me to see?"

    Ah Fu searched around , and said in a disappointed tone: "He ran so fast..."

    At this moment, a certain killer felt guilty for a while, and he couldn't help but look at his hand, why did he shoot in such a hurry. It's not that you have already thought about it, don't think about it anymore, and don't interfere.

    However, guilty conscience is a guilty conscience, a certain killer has no regrets at all, and even secretly rejoiced.

    But, bad, he lost the mission object.

    On July 2nd, in Youzhou Hundred Gardens, the owner of the garden, Gusu Rongrong, invited Zhou Qian to enjoy the flowers and the moon together.

    Leng Xiang happened to be on mission in Youzhou that day, he hid in the dark, lurking patiently. However, the people at the table below hugged left and right, pushed cups and changed cups, and continued to speak lewdly.

    A middle-aged man said: "Brother Xu, do you know who is Zhou Tan who has become famous recently?"

    Hearing this, the man surnamed Xu laughed and said, "Didn't you go to the banquet at Yanshan Villa at sunset on the 28th? People have opened their eyes, and they are astonished as heaven and man."