7

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 7: A Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (7)

    Leng Xiang came back with a icy face, he didn't buy what Zhou Tan wanted to eat, because no one had heard of that item at all. As soon as he asked in the restaurant, he knew that Zhou Tan was torturing him on purpose. But when he came back, his hands were not empty.

    "Eat." He bought something else.

    Zhou Tan observed him carefully, and found that the cold was cold, but it was no different from usual. Simply because he had done enough in the past two days, Zhou Tan didn't want to bother anymore, so he obediently held the bowl and ate.

    Leng Xiang was not used to seeing him so obedient. Looking around, Zhou Li's pointed chin was buried in the porcelain white bowl, and he was struggling earnestly... That look... Leng Xiang was not angry

    at all. There was a little person in his heart who said that if he could be raised like this For this person's life, he is willing.

    "Wait a while, send me out of the city." Long-term pain is worse than short-term pain, Zhou Yan simply brought it up by himself, and it can increase his favorability.

    But he didn't know that his words made Leng Xiang almost crush the handle of the knife.

    Did you really brush up your favorability?

    "Okay."

    This was proposed by Zhou Yan himself. Maybe he is already bored and doesn't want to play tricks on him anymore, and he won't come to him again in the future.

    That's okay...

    Leng Xiang told herself, then it will end here. He sent him out of the city, and from then on, each of them will be safe in the end of the world.

    Or... If he is still alive in the future, if he has a chance, he will indulge himself to take a look. But as soon as possible, I rejected it again in my heart, to see him living a happy life, a fairy couple, it would be better if he died in a corner he didn't know.

    Zhou Tan looked up, was that silly killer in a daze?

    "Ah Fu?"

    "The probability of being in a daze is as high as 70%. In addition, 15% is because the eyes are tired and sleepy, and 15% is thinking about beautiful and cruel things." "Beautiful and cruel things

    , Like?"

    "Well, chocolate cake first or creme brulee or something."

    "..."

    It was getting dark, Leng Xiang sent Zhou Jing to the nearest post station. He was not worried that Long Qi would find him, because he would go to kill Long Qi when he returned the same way.

    Zhou Yan stood at the door of the small post station, and in front of him was the silly killer standing silently. He lowered his head and smiled slowly: "Okay, you have already delivered me, thank you."..." The silly killer wanted to open his mouth and say no thanks

    , But...

    "Let's just leave it at that. "You just refuse to give in. If you are willing, there will be so many troubles.

    Just say goodbye, wake up Leng Xiang's absent-mindedness, and he nodded slowly: "Okay. "Maybe I added in my heart, take care.

    The moment he turned around, Zhou Tan said: "Wait a minute!