3

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 57 Return from Hell in the End Times (3)

    "I don't care about your five million, but... how do you plan to use it?" If it is used to buy supplies, it may not be enough. Regarding the matter of money, Zhou Yan had a vague idea in his heart, but he hadn't said it out of his mouth.

    Han Xiang blinked unexpectedly, and said, "I'm going to book a plane ticket." Then he acted.

    Zhou Hao still didn't understand, after Han Xiang booked a ticket to Las Vegas, he was very unbalanced. Why Han Xiang could easily know what he was thinking, but he didn't know what Han Xiang was thinking?

    Seeing that there was only one air ticket, he asked knowingly, "Where's mine?"

    Han Xiang squinted at him, and didn't need to speak.

    Zhou Yan followed him into the plane helplessly, and after the plane took off, he didn't want to stay any longer, "I want to go to the bathroom."

    Han Xiang said slowly, "You went there twice before boarding the plane."

    Zhou Yan gritted his teeth in secret, and said angrily, "Can you go out and get some wind?"

    Han Xiang gave a rare smile, got up and went to the bathroom. There is no one here yet, so he released Zhou Yan in the public area.

    "I'm suffocating." Zhou Yan stretched his muscles, grabbed a handful of water in the washbasin, and washed his face.

    Han Xiang walked to the smoking area, leaned aside, took out a cigarette and lit it. Outside the window is the blue and white sky, with a little sunshine in the clouds. He inhaled lightly and exhaled a white smoke ring with a satisfied expression.

    "Give me one." Zhou Tan walked across to him and took his cigarette. I never smoked much before, but I still do.

    The two of them were leaning against the window, and Han Xiang suddenly looked at Zhou Yan and said, "What's your background?"

    Zhou Yan laughed, but he didn't know how to answer. After a long time, he said: "Existence is justified , There are many things that can’t be explained clearly, you know what you want and what you should do.” He was not afraid to say it frankly, but some things were really hard to explain.

    "Forget it." Han Xiang turned around and stopped paying attention to him, because that sentence was right.

    This is the demeanor of a strong person. When a person is strong to a certain extent, many things around him are not worth mentioning to them.

    When Han Xiang returned to the world before the end of the world, in fact, this world was not worth mentioning to him. A world that was about to be destroyed, how could he keep it in his heart.

    When we got off the plane, it was already night time. Han Xiang found a hotel near major duchangs and booked a room. Zhou Tan saw that it was a twin room, so he didn't say anything.

    "Hey, I'm hungry, let's go eat." This time I was very hungry, and Zhou Yan didn't know what was wrong with him.

    Han Xiang said, "Do you have an ID card?"

    Zhou Yan twitched the corner of his mouth, "I'm an undocumented black householder, how about it?"

    Han Xiang squeezed the butt of his cigarette and said, "It's not good, I won't let you go before the end of the world Take a walk around, so as not to cause trouble." So Zhou Yan couldn't leave the hotel with him, so he could only find a place to release him after going out.