16

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Sixteen: A Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me

    "Bridal trouble! Bridal trouble!" The few remaining sober yelled in their ears.

    "Yes, yes! Make a wedding!" The drunken man also yelled indiscriminately.

    "What's the fuss about the two men's bridal chamber?" Zhou Yan persuaded with a smile: "Sisters-in-law and aunts, help these drunk cats back quickly. The bridal chamber will stop making trouble. You all know that he is shy.

    " Looking at Leng Xiang with ambiguous eyes, he is not just a shy person. Even if he was teased and joked, he would only look like a piece of wood, with a paralyzed face.

    "Okay, okay, let's go back, don't disturb the couple's bridal chamber."

    Indeed, it's not too early, and many fishermen will go to sea tomorrow morning, and today's excitement will end here.

    "Uncle Agen's family, with a few wives, to help clean up..." "

    Hey, this little Dong is drunk, I'll carry it back..."

    Close the door, and the noise outside is also cut off go. As soon as Zhou Yan turned around, he saw his silly killer sitting on the edge of the bed seriously waiting for him.

    Leng Xiang in red was the most lively Zhou Tan had ever seen, as if that wooden face could speak.

    Coupled with a pair of pitch-black eyes that are too serious to be serious, looking at you steadfastly... Zhou Shao felt that his cheeks were a little hot. But he knew that it was not caused by alcohol, but by the throbbing in his heart.

    At this moment, he thought, the taste of love is like this, it is very beautiful, but also very sour.

    "I'm very happy today, how about you?" He flicked the flickering candle, intending to let the pair of joyful red candles burn all night.

    "Happy." Leng Xiang bent his eyes, and swept his long eyelashes up and down a few times.

    "I drank a lot today." Although, the alcohol content of this era is low.

    "Yeah." He also drank a lot...

    "But I'm sober, I want to tell you..." Zhou Qian leaned into Leng Xiang's ear, breathed out a faint smell of alcohol, and said, "I love you, I love you." The man who was said to

    love , The eyes, which were not big at first, curved like two small crescents in the dark, shining, warm, beautiful and quiet.

    His calm reaction was somewhat beyond Zhou Tan's expectations. He thought that the silly killer would be excited, talk incoherently, hug him and say... I love you too.

    The result is still thinking too much.

    In this case, what does the silly killer really mean?

    don't care? default? Or... Zhou Shao was spared?

    While thinking wildly, a warm kiss landed on the forehead. Zhou Tan regained his senses, met Shang Leng Xiang's concerned eyes, as if asking him what's wrong?

    "It's okay, I'm fine." Zhou Yan kissed him back, held his face and said, "The spring night is short, will our bridal chamber come?" Without hesitation, Leng Xiang stretched out his long arms to hug him onto the bed, and

    then Straighten up to put the tent. But he was stopped by Zhou Yan, "Don't, the candle is not lit, why are you looking at it when you cover it?"

    Facing his narrow face, Leng Xiang's ears turned red. He is not a person who can't let go when it comes to bed, on the contrary, he becomes less dull when he gets on the bed. It's just that he would still blush because of Zhou Tan's teasing, but the blush was blush, but it didn't affect him to play to his heart's content on the bed.