6

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 60 Return from Hell in the End Times (6)

    Han Xiang didn't want to show up at first, but a group of zombies jumped out and lay on their windows and windshield. He started the car again and drove forward.

    The two houses were also attacked by zombies, and the bodyguards outside kept shooting. Many innocent citizens were accidentally injured. Someone was yelling, and the bodyguards said rudely: "Anyway, they are going to be bitten to death by zombies, so it is better to die early and be reborn early." They looked down on the weak and common people.

    Zhou Yan became angry and said, "Drive over there and let the zombies play with him."

    Han Xiang drove to the vicinity of the two families with a car full of tailed zombies. When the zombies find that there are living people, they will naturally shift their targets to attack the living people.

    Xu Yuan and Han Xiao's family hurried into the car, leaving a group of bodyguards desperately outside.

    Han Xiao sat in the cab and yelled: "Push the car in front of you, hurry up!" However, at this time, everyone was fighting against the zombies, and no one had time to risk their lives to push the car.

    Zhou Hao said: "Let's go down, there will be no result if we wait any longer." According to Han Xiao's life-saving urination, he would definitely not get off the cart by himself. As for those hob meat bodyguards, it's luck if they don't die.

    "Yeah." Han Xiang pulled out two guns from under the seat and threw them to Yin Shaoqing and Ye Siyu in the back row: "Take care of yourself." He didn't ask them to get out of the car, but anyone with a conscience would not He watched Han Xiang and Zhou Yan go out to fight, but he hid in the car to save his life.

    Yin Shaoqing carefully explained to Ye Siyu when he got out of the car: "Be careful, we are back to back, don't separate."

    Ye Siyu shook his hand: "Well, you have to be careful too."

    Zhou Yan looked at the two of them thoughtfully, Touch your chin, it turned out to be a couple. He smiled and said to Han Xiang, "Be careful too."

    Han Xiang glanced at him strangely, these zombies meant nothing to him, didn't Zhou Tan know best? But he still nodded: "You are also careful." It's like copying and pasting...

    Zhou Yan carried a gun and shot headshots one by one. I don't know if it's because of his second-level martial arts, but he has good eyesight and good accuracy. Hitting a zombie's head is like hitting a watermelon right in front of you, it's so cool.

    A trace of surprise flashed in Han Xiang's eyes, "The marksmanship is good."

    Zhou Yan raised the corner of his mouth and said, "That's right."

    With the four of them joining, the group of bodyguards finally breathed a sigh of relief. They were very curious about the sudden appearance of the gun-carrying squad, but life-saving was the most important thing, and no one was in the mood to question them.

    After the zombies were dealt with, Han Xiao got out of the car with a face full of surprise, and shouted at Han Xiang, "So you left school too, it's great to see you." He wanted to pat Han Xiang on the shoulder, but Concerned about Han Xiang's machine gun, how could he have such a foul gun: "This gun     ?

    "

There are three people behind Xiang, each with a machine gun, "Okay, who are they?"

    "My friends."