4

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 58: Return from Hell in the End Times (4)

    Han Xiang used half of the money won in Las Vegas to buy food, and the other half was evenly used for weapons, transportation, and energy.

    Zhou Yan never interfered in these matters, he just fought for himself when he saw something pleasing to the eye, it was really good food and drink, and he lived a very nourishing life every day.

    After the shopping spree came to an end, there were still a few days before the end of the world. Han Xiangfei returned to the country, opened the previous mobile phone, and found dozens of missed calls and messages. There are those of Han Xiao and Xu Yuan, and those of his father Han Yu.

    If Han Xiang has resentment towards his father, it doesn't really count. It's just that he didn't understand it when he was young and chose to treat him coldly and violently. How Han Yu treats him is actually just like the average father, neither too good nor too bad.

    Han Xiang didn't call anyone back. After thinking about it, he edited a text message to Han Yu.

    Zhou Yan saw the content of the text message and wisely chose not to speak. After all, it is difficult for an honest official to decide on housework, and it is not easy for him to intervene as an outsider.

    After hesitating for a while, he still said, "Do you know anyone with potential? Or someone worth dating?" After three years in the last days, Han Xiang should know quite a few talents. Since the people around you are unreliable, it's better to develop outwards than to be alone and have convulsions at any time.

    Han Xiang thought about it seriously, and went to school the next day.

    Originally, he planned to see more famous people in the post-apocalyptic world, but he forgot one thing, Han Xiao and Xu Yuan also went to the same university as him.

    Xu Yuan was still angry with Han Xiang before, but this time Han Xiang left for almost two months, and she was dumbfounded. Although she has some complaints about Han Xiang, the two families are in a marriage relationship, so she can't be too willful. So she came to Han Xiang's dormitory every day to find someone.

    I had no hope today, but Xu Yuan saw Han Xiang as soon as she came, and she immediately smiled angrily, "Master Han, I thought you were missing and would never come back."

    Han Xiang turned a blind eye to her , Continue to organize your own things. In fact, these are useless and can be recycled.

    "Come out, let's talk." Xu Yuan said, walking out on high heels.

    It was only then that Zhou Yan discovered that it turned out that Han Xiang hated a person directly and ignored it, which was simple and rude enough.

    "Aren't you going?" he asked cautiously.

    Han Xiang put down the things at hand, got up and left the dormitory. When Zhou Tan thought he was going to see Xu Yuan, he actually went directly to the cafeteria...

    "You..." He wanted to complain, no wonder Xu Yuan would fall in love with someone else.

    Han Xiang asked suspiciously, "Aren't you hungry?"

    Zhou Yan sometimes cooks by himself, but he didn't bother to do it when there was something to eat in the cafeteria: "Buy one for me too." Waiting for that day to come at school?"

    Han Xiang nodded and said, "Yeah."

    Don't you think there are too many people in the school, and there will be a huge crowd of people when it explodes, so he asked suspiciously, "Could it be, do you have any classmates you want to make friends with?"