6

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Six: The Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (6)

    "So you are in the same group?" Long Qi heard Zhou Mi's question and saw Leng Xiang's eyes, no matter how stupid he was, he understood.

    "Huh? Of course we are not in the same group." Zhou Yan said, he knew that Long Qi would be difficult to deal with, if Leng Xiang was fine by himself, now that he has added himself as a burden, he might not be Long Qi's opponent. In any case, he unilaterally intervened in this assassination, not to hold back.

    In order to gain trust, Zhou Yan deliberately distanced himself from Leng Xiang, and looked at Long Qi with pleading eyes: "I'm so scared..." Just as he was about to reach out and say you come and take me away, he suddenly felt a tightness in his waist.

    It was Leng Xiang who picked him up from behind and held him tightly in his arms.

    Some accidents messed up Zhou Yi's plan, and what made him even more confused was that the silly killer was actually angry, and the air pressure released was a record low... In fact, was

    Leng Xiang really angry?

    Of course, Zhou Shao didn't look at what mess he had made.

    "Stay." Finally, Leng Xiang put him on the bed at the back, stood in front of him, and confronted Long Qi with the eyes of a dead man.

    "Who asked you to kill me?" Long Qi said leisurely, looking very calm. Maybe it's because he has experienced too many assassinations, but he never puts these three-legged cat kung fu assassins in his eyes.

    However, Leng Xiang's determination to kill him is very firm, and he even has a layer of anger, if he is jealous.

    "Do it." There is not so much nonsense between killing and being killed.

    Leng Xiang's weapon is a short dagger, which is solid but unpretentious, and has taken countless lives. Long Qi's weapon is a fan with a sharp point in front, which can be stabbed or blocked. For a moment, a real version of swords and swords was staged in this gorgeous room, dazzled Zhou Tan who was watching the battle.

    "...Good skill." After a few rounds, Long Qi knew that he had kicked an iron plate this time, but he couldn't bear to call someone, he always thought he could solve it.

    Leng Xiang's kung fu is the kung fu of killing people, every move and style of his is to put people to death. Long Qi couldn't last much longer, because of this, Leng Xiang didn't give him a chance to call for help.

    Seeing that the situation was not right, Long Qi would die at the assassin's hands if he didn't think of a way out.

    With a flash of inspiration, Long Qi's fan flew towards Zhou Chen.

    Leng Xiang was out of breath, and turned around to block the hidden weapon. In the end, the fan was blocked by his dagger, but Long Qi escaped because of it.

    But even though Long Qi escaped, Leng Xiang didn't blink. Instead, he went to check Zhou Yan's body, "Is everything okay?"

    Zhou Yan blinked in shock, and shook his head after a while and said, "I'm fine, how about you? Are you injured?" Leng

    Xiang shook his head, paused and said, "It's not suitable to stay here for a long time, let's go."

    "Okay." Zhou Qian has no objection, as long as everyone walks together, so he stretched out his hand to Leng Xiang, don't even think about running away again .