4

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Seventy-Three Reality 04 Strategies for Boyfriends with Snake Syndrome

    The staff told Xianggu with certainty: "Yes, Mr. Xianggu, Mr. Xiangjin and Mr. Zhou are in the garden, you can go and look for them.

    " . "Immediately took long legs and hurried to the garden.

    In the quiet sunny afternoon, Zhou Tan and Xiang Jin leaned their heads together, whispering a few words from time to time.

    What Xiang Gu saw was such a warm scene. First of all, he didn't believe his eyes, and blinked and blinked in the direction of the two people. However, the facts are the facts, and it was clearly in front of him.

    "Damn it! Xiangjin, who let you out?" Xianggu walked over unceremoniously to disrupt the atmosphere. Although he had the face of a male god, he couldn't hide the fact that he was a hooligan.

    Xiang Jin did not beat him without saying a word as usual, but said to Zhou Tan who was curious beside him: "This is the third son of the Xiang family, a comedian." Hearing this, Xiang Gu vomited blood and grinned, "Can you speak?

    " , I am your third brother! Also, what is a joker? "He is a superstar, does the other party have any idea!

    "Every day you are hypocritical on TV, and you say you are not a joke?" Xiang Jin smiled disdainfully, and got to the point: "If you have something to say, get out of here." Xiang Gu clenched his fist and put it in his trouser pocket: "I am you.

    " Third brother, let's see what's wrong with you?"

    Xiang Jin looked back at him with funny eyes: "Now that you've finished watching, you can go." Xiang

    Gu had already lost his temper, walked up to Zhou Yi and stretched out his palm and said "Hello, I'm Xiangjin's third brother, and my name is Xianggu."

    Zhou Yan shook his hand and said with a smile, "Mr. Xianggu, my name is Zhou Dan." "

    Thank you for taking care of Xiangjin. It's very hard." Xiang Gu said that he was really curious about where this Zhou Tan came from.

    "You're welcome, Xiangjin is actually very easy to get along with." Zhou Tong opened his eyes calmly and said nonsense, Xiangjin was not easy to get along with at all, and then Zhou Tong's fearless and rough nerves felt nothing.

    Xiang Gu obviously didn't believe it either, but he was more interested in Zhou Yan's background: "I don't know where Mr. Zhou is from? How could he be my brother's caretaker?" After just a few words of confrontation, Xiang Gu felt that this Mr. Zhou is no ordinary caregiver.

    Xiang Jin took Zhou Yi's hand and said displeasedly, "You don't have to answer him."

    Xiang Gu raised his eyebrows at this, thinking it was very interesting: "Well then, I'll ask, how did Mr. Zhou know Xiang Jin?" What?"

    Zhou Yan felt that there was no need to avoid this question, and he simply said: "I met him in the hotel, I thought he was uncomfortable, so I took him into the room." After finishing speaking, he felt... It seemed a bit ambiguous.

    "Then?" Xiang Gu also thought so.

    "There is no after." Zhou Yan said with a smirk: "Maybe Xiangjin thinks that I have a good relationship with him, and I have a good relationship with him." As for the violent means, he doesn't want to talk to this third brother at all. .