10

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 64 Return from Hell in the End Times (10)

    "Do you know what it means to pick up the soap?" Zhou Yan snatched the soap and almost slipped to the ground, but luckily he stabilized it quickly.

    Han Xiang said: "Literally."

    "Hey." Zhou Yan snickered secretly, thinking he had played a trick on Han Xiang, by the way, this plane does not pick up messy things like soap.

    The weather cooled too quickly, Yin Shaoqing walked over with his military coat in his arms and knocked on the bathroom door: "Are you all right? Are you not frozen?" The two quickly

    got dressed, opened the door and walked out one after the other. Han Xiang couldn't tell that it was cold, but Zhou Tan behind him was chattering and chattering: "Mist grass, it's getting cold..."

    Yin Shaoqing quickly put on his coat, and said to Han Xiang by the way: " How do you rest tonight, do you share a room or separate?"

    "It's safe here, you and Ye Siyu will share one room, and Zhou Tong and I will share one room." Han Xiang plucked her wet short hair and walked straight to a room.

    Behind him, Young Master Yin bumped into Zhou Tan lightly, and smiled winkingly at him: "Little buddy, go to bed." He also said that it was a pure partnership, who would believe it.

    Zhou Yan smiled meanly and went back: "How about I propose that we all share a room?"

    Yin Shaoqing hurriedly begged for mercy: "Don't, don't, it's hard to be alone with my Siyu." Usually under everyone's noses , It is not convenient to say a word of confidant.

    "Get lost." Zhou Tan kicked him away, then walked into the room in a hurry.

    He wrapped himself in a coat, wrapped it tightly, and covered his body with a thick quilt, which could barely handle it, and it wasn't too cold.

    "Han Xiang, are you cold?" If it's cold, brother will warm you up.

    "It's not cold." Han Xiang put on the quilt casually, experiencing the night with someone around him for the first time.

    "Okay." Sure enough, it's an ice-type power user. Zhou Yan rolled his eyes and thought, chatting with each other: "You and Han Xiao, do you hate him?" If you hate him, so much Under the sky, he didn't see Han Xiang's strong desire for revenge, he just regarded Han Xiao as an eyesore.

    "You are me, do you hate it?"

    Zhou Qian said, "Hate!" Vengeance for taking one's wife must be avenged, and the most important thing is revenge for killing one's life.

    "I hate him too." Han Xiang said in the dark. There is no doubt that he hated Han Xiang and Xu Yuan, but he was not as angry as he was at the beginning. "What they value most is status and money. I want them to live forever." If you can’t get it, then you will die in a humble place.”

    Zhou Yan tightened the quilt tightly, feeling the cold air covering his whole body, he was wrong, it’s not that Han Xiang didn’t blacken, but blackened more subtlely, “Then... other than taking revenge on them Two, who else will you take revenge on?"

    "Everyone I want to take revenge on."

    Zhou Qian: "Specifically?"

    A big hand domineeringly held down his protruding head, and pressed it into the quilt: "Sleep."