5

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Thirty-Fifth Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (5)

    It was agreed to leave the Valley of Miraculous Doctors early in the morning, but something happened during the period. Zhou Yan and the Palace Master were still in the Valley of Miraculous Doctors, and Cang Ning, the left protector of Wuji Palace, came to the door.

    She is a beautiful woman who looks like a young woman, but is actually in her thirties.

    "Palace Master, don't come here without any harm." Cang Ning stood at the front, with more than twenty people behind him, it seemed that the visitors were not kind.

    Zhou Hao observed that the palace lord's face was ugly, in addition to the anger of being betrayed, there were also some more complicated emotions. This is intriguing. Could it be that the palace lord and the other party are a pair of peerless siblings?

    Well, then it's not just betrayal, but also love murder.

    "I really underestimated you in the past, Cang Ning." The palace lord looked directly at his left protector gloomyly. Before Cang Ning appeared, he didn't know who the person who betrayed him was. What surprised him the most was that he never thought it would be Guardian Zuo.

    "That's true, palace lord, you have always looked down on women." Cang Ning smiled slightly, but Zhou Yan saw pain and sorrow in her eyes, and it was true that love gave birth to hatred, and love killed each other.

    "What good does Nie Ziqiao promise you?" The palace lord asked the last sentence before making a move.

    Cang Ning suddenly laughed strangely, laughing wildly: "He promised me to be the wife of the Palace Mistress, Palace Mistress, have you ever regretted it?" After saying that, she looked at Nie Xiang with full expectation and followed Nie Ziqiao, she was not happy.

    "Regret? Hahahahahaha!" The palace lord snorted, and said disgustedly: "Shameless woman, you deserve it?"

    This magical turning point was unexpected by Zhou Yan, and the expression and eyes of the palace lord were not deceiving. , is really disgusting. But thinking of the ages of Cang Ning and the palace lord's younger brother, it is indeed a bit strange.

    "She is Nie Ziqiao's nanny." Nie Xiang suddenly explained to Zhou Tan.

    "Uh..." Zhou Yan's expression successfully pleased Nie Xiang, and he sneered contemptuously and disgustingly again: "But she misses her real self, it's ridiculous and overconfident." Wait, it's ridiculous that overconfident is used in this

    way Well, isn't there another sentence in front of it that shakes the big tree? It's been so long since I graduated from elementary school that I don't even remember it.

    "Young Master Zhou, we're fighting!"

    Zhou Yan regained his senses and saw that it was really a fight. He drew out his long sword very leisurely, because no one came to deal with him, so they all went to beat up his palace master.

    With a little tiptoe, he flew into the battle circle: "Palace Master, I will help you." Breaking into the tight encirclement, he and the Palace Master back to back, advance and retreat together.

    Cang Ning's attention was drawn to Zhou Yan as soon as he appeared, who is this? To be so close to the palace lord? The most important thing is that the palace lord allowed him to follow around. Say good 'don't touch me, huh?