10

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Ten The Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (10)

    Her heart was broken, and her whole body trembled with pain. What Leng Xiang felt sad was not the pain in her body, but the thought of many things. When I think of a beautiful face, my heart hurts again. He has sacrificed a lot for revenge. If he can't take revenge until he dies, how embarrassing is he.

    "Oh!" Li Jianwu leaned back, the poisonous hidden weapon made his hands and feet weak.

    This turn of events was absolutely unexpected!

    Leng Xiang turned from worry to joy, got up with the last bit of strength, grabbed Li Jianwu's throat with his good right hand, and was about to send him back to the west.

    "Stop!"

    Zhou Yan turned his head, pointing a sharp sword at himself: "Young Master Li, what do you want?" He wanted to say that this was a misunderstanding... "Be obediently let

    him catch him without a fight, or I will kill you!" Li Jingxian said Clutching Zhou Yan, the long sword lay across Zhou Yan's neck and said.

    "Don't be impulsive..." Zhou Yan panicked for a moment, but he quickly calmed down. He didn't have to be afraid at all. With the teleportation talisman, he could escape Li Jingxian's kidnapping at any time.

    Thinking about it this way, a group of people surrounded him, which made it a little troublesome. It would be easy for Zhou Yan to leave alone, but he couldn't leave the seriously injured Leng Xiang alone.

    "Let my father go!" Li Jingxian yelled at Leng Xiang in a low voice.

    Zhou Tan looked at Leng Xiang worriedly, but found that the other party was fighting between heaven and man, which might also be embarrassing. Zhou Yan didn't know that Li Jianwu was Leng Xiang's enemy, and thought it was just an ordinary assassination target, so he was puzzled. Like last time, Leng Xiang would rather release Long Qi than keep him safe.

    Why was he indifferent this time?

    Why indifference?

    Because Leng Xiang is already a useless person, he will not have a second chance to kill Li Jianwu in this life. Furthermore, even if he let Li Jianwu go, Li Jingxian would not let him go, he is now... a weak person who can't protect Zhou Tan.

    "Let him go!" Li Jingxian yelled, and Jianfeng pressed on Zhou Tan's neck.

    Leng Xiang's eyes flashed, and he felt a fishy sweetness in his throat, and blood immediately overflowed from the corner of his mouth. Zhou Yan will die, so will he, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." With a guilty look, a transparent liquid wets the corner of his eyes.

    Pushing his fingertips hard... I don't know how much he endured when he made this determination...

    Li Jianwu's throat snapped at the sound, and Li Jingxian went crazy...

    What happened in the end, Leng Xiang couldn't see it, but only saw it full of eyes. Blood... the scariest blood he had ever seen in his life, it was so painful.

    I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...the afterlife...

    Well, there is no afterlife for a person like him, and even if there is, he will never go to him again to be an eyesore. Because, he was always burdened and couldn't afford it... In the end, he was killed.

    "Pfft..."

    Even if there is an afterlife, don't meet again, he is afraid... Zhou Tan hates him.