7

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 61 Return from Hell in the End Times (7)

    Xu Yuan walked over on high heels, and saw Zhou Yan and Han Xiang getting into the car one after another. She called out, "Han Xiang?"

    Zhou Yan thought to herself, this Ms. Xu really didn't care about the past, she had already bumped into a wall once on the road this morning. , is she still coming? So he gave Han Xiang a look: "You can handle it yourself." He got into the car, regardless of Han Xiang's life or death.

    Han Xiang turned to Xu Yuan and said, "Is Miss Xu okay?"

    Xu Yuan vomited to death, and Han Xiang started calling her Miss Xu? Although Xu Yuan and Xu Yuan used to address names, they are better than Ms. Xu, "Did you misunderstand something before? I must tell you clearly that the marriage between me and you was arranged by two families, not you If you say you don’t want me, you don’t want me.” This time, she finally regained the aura of Miss Qianjin.

    Han Xiang said: "There is no misunderstanding between us. As for the marriage, you should go to Han Yu." He smiled: "I just don't know if Han Yu is dead. If he is not dead, he should welcome you very much." Continue to be his daughter-

    in-law, after all, he still has a son." First, she was shocked by Han Xiang's mouthful of Han Yu, and then Xu Yuan thought of Han Xiang's ignorant half-brother, Han Xiang was right when she said this Her humiliation: "You are enough of Han Xiang! First you snubbed me inexplicably, and then told me nonsense, how can I feel sorry for you? Even if you hate me, you have to give me a reason!"

    Han Xiang sneered: "Give me any reason, is there a bed photo of you and Han Xiao having sex? I'm sorry, I don't have any." He really didn't want to fight with a woman here, but if he didn't make it clear, Xu Yuan He would keep pestering him, thinking that he was some fresh radish peel.

    "Stop talking nonsense!" Xu Yuan bit her lip and said, "You slander me, Han Xiao is your brother, how can I be with him!" "You have to ask

    yourself." Brother he doesn't want it. Why would he be stabbed in the back by his brother after working so hard. Status, wealth, even fiancée, hehe, he is a fat sheep to be slaughtered through and through in the last days.

    But not this time.

    Seeing that he was about to get into the car, Xu Yuan stomped her feet angrily and said, "Han Xiang! Are you really so ruthless that you don't care about our life or death?" If she didn't like Han Xiang's toughness, how could she come here to humiliate herself.

    "Let Han Xiao take care of you." Han Xiang said a blessing from the car window: "I hope you can live to city b." Without his protection this time, I don't know how far these two people can go? Maybe he died on the way, Han Xiang frowned lightly and thought, should he take revenge now?

    But I still don't want to see them suffering in the last days.

    Zhou Hao said: "Leave them alone, and eat something first." Commander Yin Shaoqing took out the food prepared before from the rear compartment, and it is not appropriate to reveal that Han Xiang has space for the time being.

    A few people drank mineral water, ate some bread and biscuits, and drove north again.

    Yin Shaoqing said: "Han Xiang, are you tired, why don't we take turns driving?" Ye Siyu can't drive, but he can.

    Zhou Yan raised his hand and said, "I can drive, count me in." Before that, he subconsciously thought that Han Xiang was tough and omnipotent, but he didn't think of this.