10

return

Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 40 Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (10)

    Zhou Yan really didn't know, it turns out that Deputy Director Qiu is such a straightforward person, how can he answer this? Let's say it's the palace lord's male favourite, he himself doesn't think the word male favourite is worthy of him. Say no, he is indeed the concubine of the palace lord.

    It's really difficult.

    "Cough, Vice President Qiu, the palace lord and I have known each other since we were young. We have been through life and death, and we have gone through adversity together." Of course, we also undressed and went to bed, and the two ducks intertwined each other: "So, the relationship between me and the palace lord must be closer, Deputy Qiu. Manager, don't make wild guesses." Also, he is the chief manager now, one level higher than the official, and he is afraid of the ball when facing the deputy manager, so he can't lose his prestige.

    "Through life and death, share weal and woe?" Qiu Yong looked at Zhou Mi suspiciously, obviously he didn't believe Zhou Chen's nonsense. What kind of shadow is the palace master? It is absolutely impossible to give up the position of chief executive just because of gratitude.

    There must be some ulterior motives between them.

    "I said Deputy Chief Qiu, what you are now interfering with is the private matter of the palace lord. As long as I tell the palace lord, you don't have to be the deputy chief." Hello, if you don't give me face, I will take your face. There is a saying called, reciprocate.

    People like Qiu Yong don't seem to be the same people at first glance, they will never have a good relationship, so why bother to show face?

    Qiu Yong is a bit angry, but he is also a sensible person. If Zhou Yan is really the palace lord's male favourite, he really has the ability to influence the palace lord's decision-making! And this is what Qiu Yong is most afraid of! How could their palace lord let a male pet sway them?

    "If Deputy Director Qiu has nothing else to do, I'll leave first. As for the official business, please arrange it as soon as possible, and then hand it over to me." Zhou Yi said this, originally not intending to take matters into his own hands, but Qiu Yong needs to be observed, he should help the palace master to watch.

    Qiu Yong was unwilling and could not be ignorant of current affairs, so he said: "Mr. Zhou, please, don't make the palace master wait."

    Zhou Yan shook his head and smiled, he really didn't want to have conflicts with others, but people are floating in the rivers and lakes, how can they not be stabbed.

    In fact, the days back to the Wuji Palace are no different from those in the Bamboo Tower, Zhou Yan still takes care of the Palace Master as before. In terms of changes, the accommodation environment is better, the kitchen is bigger, and there are more intimate games.

    After taking over the internal affairs of the Wuji Palace that day, Zhou Jing spent a day to sort out the account books submitted by Qiu Yong. There were no major problems, and minor problems were still within the acceptable range. Remind me carefully, he knows everything, but he doesn't care about you.     It is said that there are three fires for a new official to take office, and the first fire for Zhou Yi is to get rid of idle jobs in various departments. He would rather use these money to subsidize those who actually do things.     The second is to suppress small cliques in the palace. You said that you are all from the Promise Palace and the palace master. What kind of cliques do you form? It’s very interesting to fight back in the nest?     Of course, we can't just suppress it blindly, we should still focus on appeasement. Zhou Shao thinks he is a person who convinces others with virtue, I will reason with you, if it doesn't make sense, let the Palace Master reason with you, it's okay.     The last fire was to improve the welfare, everyone liked it, no one came out to beep beeping, so that's it, the chief executive established his prestige in the Promise Palace seemingly unreasonably, but unreasonably.     In fact, everyone wants to know, what is the relationship between the palace lord and the chief executive?     Gong Zhong A: "The chief executive is wearing the same clothes as the Palace Master     today, do you have anything to say?" Drink from a cup." There was no such thing as indirect kissing at the time.     Gong Zhongbing: "Every time I see the chief executive of the palace bishop practicing martial arts, I feel so numb and wait for the downstairs to overtake me, is there anyone? ╮(╯▽╰)╭" Gong Zhongding: "Don't go upstairs     . Shout out, wasn't I on duty one night, and I accidentally saw a scene where the palace lord would kill me, and in the end, of course, the kind and gentle chief executive pleaded for me! So don't ask me what I saw, I won't Said."