10

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 51: A Hug of Love to Junior Brother (10)

    Qin Xiang looked at the weak Qin Li indifferently. This pious man was his father, although he had never received his father's love. Only after Zhou Tan's comparison did Qin Xiang realize that people can be so close and beautiful, and the so-called father should treat his children in every possible way.

    But Qin Xiang didn't care anymore, and Qin Li was no longer important to him.

    "Let's go." He stood up and said to the brother who had been with him all the time.

    The younger brother is obviously in a bad mood now, Zhou Yan silently accompanied him without saying a word.

    When the two returned to Feiyixuan, Zhou Yan immediately asked: "Are you hungry? I'll cook." Then he touched his junior brother's face: "Go wash your face first, it will be fine soon." Qin

    Xiang Nodding sullenly, Zhou Yan hugged him funny, he is really a sensitive and changeable person. At one time it was glamorous and noble, at another time it was brutal, and now it is dull.

    "What's the matter, is there anything you want to tell the senior brother?" The senior brother doesn't like to communicate, so the senior brother is a little anxious.

    "I'm hungry." Qin Xiang said.

    "Lie." Zhou Tan poked his junior brother in the face, not believing it.

    "Unhappy."

    "Senior brother kisses you, be happy."

    The two brothers were intimate for a while, and Zhou Tan went to cook. In fact, he is not happy, thinking about things. Qin Li and the others have torn their faces, should they still live in the villa under such circumstances?

    Zhou Tan wanted to leave, but Qin Xiang seemed unwilling. How obsessed was he with watching Qin Li die? Or just kill Qin Li directly.

    While making breakfast, while thinking about this, Zhou Yan suddenly remembered something, Ah Fu seemed to have not appeared for a long time.

    "Ah Fu?" Did he say something on the night of the new moon two months ago?

    "Why did you call me?" Ah Fu didn't speak for two months, so he was really aggrieved.

    "No, I'm relieved to know that you're still alive, and continue to keep silent." Zhou Yan teased viciously.

    "Tuyan!" Ah Fu said arrogantly, "Next time you have something to do, you'd better not ask me." He would never lend a helping hand if he was tortured and bled by the task target.

    "I was just joking in anger at the time, but you foolishly took it seriously." Zhou Yan's face was 23333!

    "〒_〒" was ridiculed.

    After having breakfast with his junior brother, Zhou Tan wanted to talk to him about leaving the villa. But the younger brother was in a bad mood and didn't sleep all night. He said: "Go and rest, you didn't sleep last night.

    " He fell asleep and couldn't sleep.

    "I'm worried, I want to go out and have a look." Didn't Qin Li tear himself apart with them? Zhou Yan has no confidence in his kind of scum, and if he does something, it's better to keep an eye on him. Prepare.

    "Don't be afraid of him, he is very weak now, he is not your opponent." Qin Xiang knows best what it will be like after the blood sacrifice, not to mention that Qin Li may not be able to survive better than him.     "Hehe." The younger brother had so much confidence in himself, Zhou Li felt guilty, he was no longer the senior brother who became famous at a young age, he only knew the three-legged cat kung fu sponsored by the system. He said: "I'm not worried about Qin Li, but the disciples in the village." Having     been together for so long, Zhou Qian was very sad when he thought that they would meet each other soon.     Qin Xiang looked sideways: "What are you worried about them?"     Zhou Yan didn't talk about this issue with him, and once again talked about Lizhuang: "Do you really don't want to leave the villa? Qin Li will die sooner or later, when he dies Is it all right for you to come back and see?" Then he said: "I am just worried about you, I am afraid that you will not be happy in the village, and I am also afraid that Qin Li will hurt you." Qin Xiang said: "I am also afraid of hurting     those Disciple."     Zhou Tan was depressed: "Isn't it good to avoid hurting innocent people?" When Qin Li wants to deal with them, he must let his disciples charge.     Zhou Yi's guess was too correct on this point, they returned to Fei Yixuan for more than an hour, Qin Li ordered people to surround Fei Yixuan.