4

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Thirty-Four

    The palace lord was wearing a sky-blue robe that dragged the floor, with a snow-white silk underclothes inside. At this moment, he was sitting on the couch with his eyes closed and resting his mind, the black hair hanging on both sides made his skin whiter and snowier.

    And Zhou Tan is very clear that this is a man of extreme contradictions, he has the appearance of ice and snow Xia Yu, but has a soul like volcanic magma.

    "Come here."

    Zhou Yan walked over with a basin in his hand, and knelt down at the feet of the Palace Mistress in a natural posture. Stretching out warm and delicate hands, he held up the palace lord's left foot, and took off his shoes and socks.

    The shape of the palace lord's feet is different from that of ordinary men. It is slender without losing its sensuality, its skin is white and round, and it is very comfortable to hold in the hand.

    With such a foot in the palm of his hand, Zhou Qian did not dare to be careless.

    "Palace Master, how's the water temperature?" Zhou Li asked softly after putting the Palace Master's feet into the water.

    "It's okay." Nie Xiang opened his eyes and said it's okay.

    Zhou Tan moved lightly, serving attentively on the feet of the palace lord. Knead for a while, knead for a while. Take care of the acupuncture points on the soles of the feet for a while, and massage the muscles of the ankles for a while.

    It is said that this is very comfortable?

    "Palace Master, how's your strength?" Zhou Yan secretly observed the Palace Master's expression and enjoyed it a little.

    "Continue." The tone was really gentle.

    "Yes." So Zhou Shao continued to work hard.

    After pressing a round, change a basin of water. This time, I didn't press any more, but stroked gently.

    Not long after touching it, the Palace Master seems to have fallen asleep? Could it be that the palace lord likes the caress of spring breeze and rain?

    "Palace Master?"

    Zhou Yan called twice and he didn't answer, so he took out the handkerchief and prepared to wipe it clean.

    "Wait." The palace lord suddenly opened half of his eyes, squinting down at Zhou Qian, with sleepiness remaining in his eyes: "Tian is clean."

    Zhou Tan thought he had heard it wrong, but the cruel Ah Fu told him: "You heard me right, he told you to be clean." Hahahaha, Ah Fu was laughing madly in his heart.

    He predicted it in the beginning, and look.

    "Palace Master..." He really wanted to touch a man's foot, which was not appropriate.

    Nie Xiang became impatient: "Hurry up!" If he dared to say no, the consequences would make him regret it.

    What the consequences are, Zhou Yan is too clear.

    "Young Master Zhou, go up, for your life."

    So he took the palace lord's jade feet and went all out...Holding those round toes. I hope that this kind of feeling is very itchy and weird, and the Palace Master can let him go.

    It's a pity that Zhou Yan was disappointed, instead of kicking him away, the Palace Mistress showed an expression of enjoyment ← it really was a change.