2

return

Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 71 Reality 02 Snake Essence Disease Friends Raiders

    "Mr. Xiang, you..." Zhou Yan wanted to persuade him, the brothers had something to say, but Xiang Jin interrupted him, Xiang Jin said: "It's fine to go back with you, I will take him back. "His finger was pointing at Zhou Chen.

    Zhou Yan felt bitter, and wanted to say something again: "Mr. Xiang, I..."

    "Don't mess around, get up quickly, I don't have that much time to waste with you." Xiang Nan frowned fiercely. Never been normal before, before being silly like an idiot. After becoming an adult, it has changed, but it is even more weird. He said that he was a prince, then he said he was the palace lord, and after a few days he said he was an assassin. What was even more outrageous was that he said that he had experienced the end of the world and could use supernatural powers.

    From the age of eighteen to nineteen, when he was sent to a nursing home by his family, he no longer opened his mouth easily. I just escaped from time to time, and was found by my family members in time every time. After three years like this, I took bad medicine and spent a lot of money, but I was still the same, and even became more and more violent.

    Each of the three brothers in their family had been beaten by Xiang Jin, and they were beaten severely. This is why Xiangnan is so simple and rude to Xiangjin. He really doesn't think gentleness can be effective to Xiangjin.

    This time, Xiang Jin injured the doctor during the treatment, but he ran farther than before, and even knew to leave the city by car.

    Xiang Nan's attitude was provoking Zhou Tan's nerves. He didn't want the two of them to stage a full martial arts show in his hotel, so he came out to smooth things over and said, "Mr. Let’s discuss something slowly.” Xiang Nan wanted to say that he didn’t have time and had to go back to the meeting in the afternoon,     so

    Xiang Jin said, “Okay, go and get my clothes.”

Accept it, go in and take out the washed and dried clothes, and hand them to Xiangjin.

    Xiang Jin changed again carelessly in front of the two of them, regardless of Xiang Nan's expression, he went out first and went downstairs. Zhou Yan followed behind him, and when passing by Xiangnan, he asked slightly, "Mr. Xiang, please bear with me." This sentence.

    "No, I should be the one to say sorry to you." Xiang Nan is still very polite to normal people, with very thoughtful politeness in the alienation, even too rigid.

    Several people went downstairs together, after talking about it, Xiang Jin still insisted on taking Zhou Yi back. After considering various factors, Zhou Tan had no choice but to agree. He hoped that after arriving at the nursing home, he would be able to escape smoothly.

    So after eating, the two of them took Xiangnan's car to the neighboring city, which is the capital.

    Xiangnan directly sent his younger brother to a nursing home, and as soon as he got out of the car, Xiangjin said to him: "Don't come in to be an eyesore, you can go." According to Xiangjin's urination, Xiangjin said that he would not run away within a certain period of time , at least not today, "Be quiet, if there is another time, I will send you to prison." "