2

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Forty-Three: A Hug of Love to Junior and Brother (2)

    Qin Xiang looked at him with bloodshot eyes, and Zhou Yan forgot to speak for a moment, because the image of Qin Xiang was too hard to look at directly. However, Zhou Yan was not afraid of him, but felt rather pitiful: "Brother Qin Xiang, I am your elder brother, do you remember me?" "

    Their hearts are all dark." Qin Xiang suddenly said such a sentence, His wrist in Zhou Yi's hand was flipped out, and the knife was stabbed at Zhang Yizhi again.

    "Junior Brother, don't!" Zhou Yan hugged him by the waist, it was really strange, a man who looked so thin had amazing strength, almost unable to stop him.

    "Let go of me, or I'll kill you." Qin Xiang's gloomy and deep voice was full of gloom, as if people heard ghosts, rather than human voices.

    Looking at his weird and distorted expression, Ah Fu, who was on the sidelines, said that he scared the dog to death. This is not human at all.

    "He's not that important, right? Don't you think I'm more important? We haven't seen each other for five years, why don't we find a place to catch up, how about where you live?" Zhou Yan thought this proposal was very good, and he was full of emotion. He looked at Junior Brother Qin Xiang sincerely.

    Their previous relationship should be nodding acquaintances, after all, one is a child, and the other has become famous at a young age. But that’s okay, it’s going to grow by leaps and bounds starting today.

    Qin Xiang used his skinny fingers to open the arms around his waist: "I have nothing to say to you." But the arms were tyrannical and unreasonably entangled him. It's been a long time since I had such an experience of being close to a living person. Thinking of this, his eyes flickered, as if he would fall into a certain extreme at any time.

    "Why not? I've always wanted to come back to see you. I have a lot to say to you. Why don't we go to sleep tonight and have a long talk all night?" Zhou Yan felt his junior brother's slender waist, and his heart grew even stronger. What a question, what kind of inhuman treatment did this child suffer?

    "Go away!" Qin Xiang couldn't move the arms around his waist, so he yelled angrily in a low voice. He has obsessive-compulsive disorder, and his target tonight was not Zhou Yan, so he didn't stab Zhou Yan.

    "Okay, then tell me, why did you dig out his heart and eat it? Is it delicious? How do you like it? Steamed or braised?" Zhou Yan still did not let him go. According to the psychological advice, he Trying to find topics that Qin Xiang might be interested in, I heard that this can make good friends.

    Qin Xiang calmed down, and quietly showed a blood-red smile like a mandosahua. It was strange that he was pale all over, only his lips were bleeding red: "It's not delicious, their hearts are all black." Zhou

    Qian Swearing that he heard the regret, is he regretting that people's hearts are not good, or are people's hearts all black?

    The former said: "If it doesn't taste good, don't eat it. There are many delicious things in the world." He couldn't help but congratulate himself on his cooking skills: "Brother, my cooking is delicious, so I'll cook it for you tomorrow, okay?" If it's the latter: "Actually, I can't generalize. How many people have you seen? There are still many pure and good people in this world." You are a good person."

    "Then let me see your heart." Qin Xiang curled his lips ironically, how can there be good people in this world, they are all black-hearted people.