3

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 72 Reality 03 Raiders of Snake Maniac Boyfriends

    He must not be able to fall asleep, so Zhou Yan took out his mobile phone and sent a text message to Xiangnan: Mr. Xiang, what is Xiangjin's usual work and rest habits? He is sleeping now and I find he falls asleep easily.

    When Xiangnan received this text message, he was still in the office. When he opened the text message, he couldn't recover for a long time. When he reacted, he had already sent a text message: Are you sleeping with him? Together?

    Zhou Chen: We were in his room, and I was just staying with him.

    Xiangnan was somewhat surprised, and replied: Then you can stay with him, but be careful not to miss the meal, and let him eat on time. He usually doesn't like to sleep very much, so let him sleep for about an hour at noon, don't let him sleep too much.

    Zhou Tan replied: ok, you can rest assured.

    After sending this message, I haven't received any new messages from Xiang Nan. Zhou Tan checked the time, it was already four ten in the afternoon. That is to say, he would get up to cook after sleeping for an hour, and then wake up Xiangjin for lunch at six o'clock on time.

    After making this decision, Zhou Yan also squinted his eyes to rest. Today's wonderful experience was enough, the

    room became quiet, and an hour passed quietly. Zhou Yan opened his eyes on time and found that Xiang Jin was still sleeping, so he got up cautiously to cook. Xiangjin's body was always next to him, but he might have slept so soundly that he didn't even wake up when Zhou Yi woke up.

    After washing his face in the bathroom, Zhou Yan called Xiang Nan and asked the staff to come and open the door.

    Seeing that Xiang Jin was not there, the uncle showed an exaggerated smile: "Where are you from, little brother?" He opened the door while striking up a conversation with Zhou Yan.

    "I'm from a neighboring city. Is uncle a local?" Zhou Yan chatted with him as they walked, and they didn't leave until they reached the kitchen.

    When he picked up the kitchen utensils to cook, he had an inexplicably familiar feeling. But he can be sure that he didn't often enter the kitchen for the first time, and his cooking skills were not very good.

    However, just the smell of the stir-fried dish made me want to eat it... He picked up a chopstick and put it in his mouth, and it tasted very good.

    Use a large basket to pack the food, cover it, and walk down the corridor with it. At this moment, Zhou Tan felt a sense of déjà vu, as if he had done something like this before.

    The door was locked, and it was troublesome to ask the staff to open the door again. He planned to communicate with Xiangnan and set up the kitchen inside.

    After Zhou Yan went in, he put the food in the living room, and then went to the bedroom to wake Xiangjin up. Walking to the bed, looking at it from this sleeping angle, Xiangjin is actually quite normal...

    Xiangjin opened his eyes, and saw Zhou Chen's face, with a puzzled look in his eyes, as if he was asking Zhou Chen, why did he do this? look at me?

    Xiang Jin didn't like Zhou Tan's eyes, which contained nothing but pity. He doesn't need Zhou Tan's pity, he is not crazy.

    "I've prepared the meal, let's go out to eat." Zhou Yan said.