11

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 52: A Hug of Love to Junior Brother (11)

    Zhou Qian woke up faintly, touched his neck in pain, it hurt so much... Where is he now? Get up and look around, why does it look like an inn?

    "Ah Fu, what happened?" I can only ask Ah Fu about this.

    "Qin Xiang knocked you out, and he asked Zhang Yizhi to take you to the inn." Ah Fu said silently, "Zhang Yizhi clicked your sleeping point, you slept all night, and now it's the next morning."

    " No, you should wake me up earlier." Zhou Yan frowned.

    "Why wake you up, let you go to die?" Ah Fu said quietly.

    "What do you mean?" Thinking of Qin Xiang doing something to him, Zhou Yan felt uncomfortable.

    "Do you think Qin Xiang is sorry for you? You have such a big face. He let you go to save you. You can go back and have a look now, but...don't let him down." The worst is a typical example of suffering in the heart but unable to make others feel the same.

    "Okay, I don't have time to say more, I'll go back now." After

    tidying up in the inn, Zhou Li hurried out. He already knew where this place was, and had visited with Qin Xiang before.

    The inn is not too far from the villa, so Zhou Yan rushed back all the way with light work. When we got to the gate, the gate of the villa was actually open? The atmosphere inside is also not quite right. Since the gate is open, why is there no disciple guarding the gate?

    Zhou Tan walked in, saw the devastation, and immediately took a breath, especially this is... the scene of the fire, and there was still smoke.

    "My God... am I right?" The villa became like this overnight. What happened last night?

    "If your eyes are not blind, and my electronic eyes are not blind, you should be right."

    Zhou Yan swallowed: "Then Qin Xiang..." He didn't dare to think about that, he started to look at the ruins. "Junior brother! Junior brother Qin Xiang! Where are you?" Seeing so many wreckages along the way, they were all corpses one after another. Zhou Yi was so worried that he almost cried.

    "How could this be?" He muttered to himself, what happened, it was only one night.

    "He's nearby." Ah Fu said suddenly.

    "Where is it?" Zhou Qian was ecstatic.

    "He's looking at you...you look back..." Ah Fu's tone was wrong.

    Zhou Yan blinked his eyes, and slowly turned around, Qin Xiang was behind him. He was still the same as yesterday, wearing the black clothes Zhou Tan picked out for him, but it was much tattered and dirty.

    That appearance was the same as when they met for the first time...

    "Brother, they are all dead." Qin Xiang slowly raised his head, showing a bloody smile to Zhou Yu. Whether it is the expression or the eyes, Zhou Tan knows that the junior brother is not normal now.

    "Are they all dead?" Zhou Yan tried his best to calm down, but he couldn't do it, his hands were shaking. Because of the hundreds of disciples in the villa, and because of the murderer in front of him.

    "Yeah!" Qin Xiang put on a bright smile, like a child who got a perfect score in an exam, he asked Zhou Qian expectantly: "Brother, do you still like me?" Zhou looked at Qin Xiang who came over