5

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 74 Reality 05 Raiders of Snake Maniac Boyfriends

    After rushing all the way to the hotel, Zhou Yan got out of the car and searched everywhere, and even asked the lobby manager of the hotel if he had seen Xiang Jin.

    Manager Zheng still remembered the patient Mr. who strayed into the hotel a month ago, but he didn't see him tonight.

    Zhou Tan called Xiangnan: "Xiang Nan, when did he disappear?"

    Xiang Nan said, "It was about an hour ago."

    "I see." Zhou Tan hung up the phone again. Impatient, not in the mood to talk to Xiang Nan in detail.

    It stands to reason that it has been an hour, and if Xiangjin's destination was a hotel, he would have already arrived. Unless he has somewhere else to go, or is delayed due to something on the way... Zhou Chen would prefer the former.

    "Manager Zheng, if you see him, notify me immediately." After ordering, Zhou Yan went back by car to take out his own car, and then went to the station in the neighboring city.

    He felt... Xiangjin probably wouldn't go anywhere else, his destination must be to find himself. If he arrived in this city, he must have gone to the hotel, but he didn't, which means he hasn't set off yet.

    After spending 40 minutes at the station, Zhou Yan went directly to the broadcasting room, saying that a friend of his was lost and could not be reached because he did not have a mobile phone.

    The radio room broadcast the missing person broadcast several times, and Zhou Yi stood at the door, paying attention to every possible direction where Xiang Jin might appear. When he saw the tall man, his heart hanging in the air finally found a way to land safely.

    "Xiangjin!" Zhou Yan was afraid that Xiangjin would leave, so he ran over quickly, but Xiangjin's gloomy eyes made him dare not get any closer, "What's the matter?" Xiangjin walked towards him and looked at him for a

    while , and then pressed him into his arms: "He said you won't come back." So he ran out on impulse.

    "He lied to you, don't listen to his nonsense." Zhou Yan gritted his teeth and said, he hasn't settled with Xiang Nan yet. But now is not the time to crusade against Xiangnan, he patted Xiangjin's back and said, "Why didn't you come to me when you ran out?" It was all due to good luck that we could meet each other so quickly.

    "No money." Xiang Jin said with a fierce face, "The flight attendant won't let me get on the bus."

    Zhou Yan smiled speechlessly. Of course he wouldn't let me get on the bus if he didn't have money. Is it? I'll take you to dinner." After he left, no one cooked for Xiangjin, and Xiangjin in the canteen absolutely didn't like to eat.

    "Okay." Xiang Jin squeezed his hand, nodded, and went wherever he said.

    Zhou Jing carried Xiangjin and found a restaurant nearby. After sitting down, he thought of calling Xiangnan to report his safety. Before calling, he said to Xiangjin: "You disappeared, Xiangnan called Give it to me."

    Xiang Jin glanced at him and heard him say: "I'll call him now and tell him you're here, okay?" "What are you

    calling him for? Do you want him to arrest me?" Xiang Jin finished speaking , looking at Zhou Chen without blinking. I suddenly ran out to find him, what was he thinking? Happy or bothered?