11

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 28 I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (11)

    Zhou Yan's words, I don't believe you, pierced King Xiang's heart to bleed, and said painfully: "How dare I lie to you, you are going to leave me, how can I lie to you?" "But you still think

    you That's right, isn't it?" What's the use of such a promise without fundamentally changing perceptions.

    "I said that I don't want to marry a princess anymore, and I don't want any side concubine either! What do you want from me?" King Xiang held his stinging heart, and he felt very uncomfortable.

    "So you compromised because I wanted to die? I don't want to take things that are forced by death. I love you, but I want to give up on you. Prince, you have to remember today, you have betrayed me." Zhou

    Qian Turn around and face the cliff.

    "Don't jump! I beg you, don't jump. Are you willing to give up our son? He is still young, what will he do if you leave?" King Xiang was so anxious that he rushed over desperately to catch that cruel man .

    Zhou Yan looked back and smiled, and said to him: "I love you, and also, take good care of our children." His body fell in front of King Xiang, disappeared, and went with the wind.

    "Ah--" King Xiang couldn't catch him, his mournful roar echoed in the valley, and he didn't go away for a long time.

    What the guards rushed over to see was the lost prince lying on the edge of the cliff. He looked like he was about to fall at any moment.

    What happened? Let the prince lose his composure and lose his mind.

    "My lord? My lord!"

    After coming for a long time, King Xiang turned his head, and the guards were horrified to find that his face was full of tears.

    It was a long time before someone dared to say: "My lord, go back to the mansion."

    From then on, there was one less person in the mansion. The owner, King Xiang, also seemed to have lost a soul, and never smiled again.

    That day when the guards sent the prince back to the mansion, Eunuch Xu knew that Zhou Mi would not come back. He feels sorry for the prince, but at least the son is still there, and the size is also a comfort.

    But time is the holy medicine for healing, presumably slowly, the prince will get better, and he will no longer miss that young master.

    Eunuch Xu sighed, hey, that young master is also a fierce person, why is he so risking his life. He left and his son became someone else's. After a long time, even the prince will forget him. What are you trying to do?

    On the second day after King Xiang came back, he immediately slapped Eunuch Xu in the face. He carried his son into the palace and confessed two things to the Queen Mother. One is that he has a son, and the other is that he does not marry the princess.

    I don't know what the prince said, anyway, the wedding was cancelled.

    There are still two masters in the palace deserted, Eunuch Xu feels his face hurts. In fact, that son is the winner. Although he is only half successful, he also cut off the possibility of success for others.

    Apart from him, the prince will not have another person. He left, and the prince spent the rest of his life to commemorate him.

    Eunuch Xu also found that the prince is becoming more and more inseparable from the son, as long as the son is not around, he will be anxious, and he will not feel relieved until he sees the son in good health.