14

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Fourteen

    I don't necessarily like the feeling of being entered by a man so much. Although there must be pleasure in the end, the process is not all about enjoyment. Those who have tried it will know that it will really hurt at the beginning...

    However, in the gap of passion, occasionally seeing the man's indulged and relaxed face, Zhou Tan will feel a faint sense of accomplishment. If the kindness to Leng Xiang in the past was for the mission and a little pity, then now it is to please from the heart.

    I can't tell how it changed, maybe it was because I met face to face by the river last night and accidentally discovered that he has a pair of heart-stirring eyes. It may also be the sensitive and interesting reaction of falling in love with someone, but who knows, it may be earlier...

    As for why he always teases him to use his body to reminisce, because Zhou Chen found that when dealing with such a taciturn and reserved person, the body Online communication is always more useful than verbal communication.

    You see, it's not early in the morning, and the eyes are shining again, and it seems that they want to do something useful.

    Zhou Yan crawled out of the quilt, and his movements were not very agile, which is very normal, "I didn't think carefully yesterday, we should buy something and come back..." It doesn't have to be like now, what we want and what we need.

    "Borrow an ox cart, I'll go to town." Leng Xiang looked at Zhou Yan, and brought over a basin of clean water, which he borrowed from a neighbor in the morning.

    "Okay, wait for me, let's go together." Zhou Yan said quickly, washing his face and mouth with the water in the basin.

    "I'll go, you rest." Leng Xiang shook her head with disapproval.

    Zhou Yan made him laugh, and was a little annoyed: "What do you think of me as a cripple, it's just that walking is a little uncomfortable." It's really not that delicate, Zhou Shao is also a man, okay?

    Although Leng Xiang didn't continue to insist, he still disapproved on his expression.

    "Leave me here, what if something happens?" Zhou Yan made up a reason and said, a little alarmist. But there is no way, not to pay attention to strategy.

    Leng Xiang really took it seriously, hesitated for a moment before nodding: "Let's go together."

    Zhou Yan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but as long as the goal was achieved, he felt that one move would be enough to deal with Leng Xiang.

    The two were dressed neatly and were enthusiastically invited to have breakfast by the neighbor next door, so the two drank fresh and sweet fish soup again.

    "Will you get used to eating fish?" During the dinner, Zhou Yan asked quietly.

    "No." Leng Xiang said, lowered his head and took a sip of the fish soup, it tasted very delicious.

    Zhou Yan smiled, raised his eyes to look at the warm and ordinary fisherman's life, and said to him: "Do you like this kind of life, and how is it compared with your previous life?

    " I don't know what came to mind, and said: "Before, it was boring, I got used to it."

    Zhou Tanwu, it turns out that the life of an assassin is very boring, but he is used to it, does that mean?