Return from Hell in the End Times (1)

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 55: Return from Hell in the End Times (1)

    The first time I used time reset, the scene of waking up was not ideal. Zhou Chen was naked from head to toe, in a prone position, with a quilt covering his back, and another man's front against his front.

    Why did Zhou Yan know that it was a man's face, because Zhou Yan was also a man. His energetic little Zhou Dan is pressing on other people's strong eight-pack abs, ah no, it is other people's strong eight-pack abs pressing on him... Every time he loses his memory, now

    Zhou Dan who is very pure and innocent wants to pinch Shake the opponent's neck!

    Dear task subject, brother why is he sleeping on your bed like a fruit! Why don't you wear clothes! Why don't you sleep next to it! Why are you hurting brother's little Zhou Chen!

    But the reality is that Zhou Yan's whole body is weak now, only his brain can turn. A lot of things are just thinking about, complaining, and the general weakness bothers him like the sequelae of rebirth.

    "..." I really want to beat someone up.

    One hand suddenly touched Zhou Jing's waist, one, two, from the waistline to the buttocks, not only was not surprised, but even squeezed.

    Zhou Chen: "..." Damn... want to kill someone!

    "Han Xiang, get up and have breakfast, Xiaopang brought you breakfast!" The boy's rough voice saved him, and the palm on his butt disappeared, which was really great news.

    Han Xiang closed the curtain with a swipe. Following his movements, Zhou Chen's body was finally able to move. He tried to move, but only his neck moved. Why is there a body that is new to me, the control is not very effective, and I burst into tears.

    Zhou Yan raised his chin and saw another man with a bearded chin. From a man's point of view, he thought he was handsome and sexy, but the only downside was that he was a bit overwhelming.

    "You..."

    A big hand covered his mouth, preventing him from uttering a word.

    "Shut up." The owner with the handsome chin glared at Zhou Chen.

    Zhou Yan blinked, expressing that he was wronged, he never thought of resisting and yelling. The other party's eyes are very sharp, as if he has made a big mistake, which is a bit annoying.

    But that's not the point, the point is that his mouth didn't move! But Zhou Chen could hear the voice!

    "#%#%¥?" Can you hear me?

    "Hmm..." Han Xiang was generous and perfunctory, but his attention was clearly outside the curtain.

    "%¥...%&%&%" Let go of me first, I won't call.

    "Stay." Han Xiang said to him coldly.

    Not knowing what Han Xiang had done, Zhou Tan felt dizzy for a while, and then Zhou Tan was no longer on the bed. That's right, people and quilts were suddenly transferred to an open place. Zhou looked at the endless world around him, confused and puzzled, where the hell is this place!

    "This is my space, don't make noise." At the moment Zhou Yan entered, Han Xiang was also a little uneasy. Living things are never allowed to enter the space, and with just a thought, the living people on the body will disappear quickly.

    Han Xiang raised his eyebrows at this phenomenon, he had a feeling that this product was produced in space.

    "Okay, but I'm a little hungry." Zhou Yan blinked his eyes, he had absolutely smelled the smell of shrimp dumplings just now.