12

return

Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter Twelve The Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (12)

    Zhou Yan really didn't do it on purpose to make a tall man who is about 1.8 meters cry. It seems that he doesn't know enough about Leng Xiang, maybe this person is really not as powerful as he sees.

    "Then answer me, would you like to?" This question is difficult to answer or what, so surprised?

    "You, don't you hate me?" Leng Xiang was really surprised, she thought she had already been rejected. In the end, I heard that he said to stay by my side, really...

    "A little angry, but I don't hate it." Zhou Yan said honestly, seeing his cautious and pitiful appearance: "I still like you, don't doubt it." Leng

    Xiang It's like hearing redemption, my mind went blank, only a few words were left to play in a loop, he still likes me... still likes me... likes me... "

    Really..."

    "Better than pearls."

    "Hmm. " Leng Xiang couldn't restrain the corners of his mouth from curling up, tried to press it down, and answered the last question: "Okay."

    Zhou Yan teased him: "What's good?"

    Leng Xiang pursed his lips: "To accompany you, from now on."

    Zhou Yan instead I was amused by him, and I thought that who cares that you are always with me, but I dare not tease him, what if he takes it seriously.

    "Go back with me first, I still have a lot of questions to ask you."

    Leng Xiang's heart tightened, and she panicked reflexively when she heard the question. But Zhou Yan walked ahead, so he could only follow silently.

    It was Zhou Tan's room. When he entered the door and saw the sword on the table, someone's eyes turned from time to time.

    "Want to go back?" Zhou Yan asked a little funny. At first, he secretly sent it back to him, but now he wants it eagerly.

    "Yeah." Leng Xiang was embarrassed when he thought of the beginning. He originally wanted to see Zhou Tang, so returning the sword was half an excuse. Decided to return, but also hesitated for a long time.

    "Take it, it was originally given to you." Zhou Yan said.

    In the past, I thought that Leng Xiang was not rare, otherwise he would not have sent it back. But seeing him carefully put in his arms now, like some lost and found treasure, is also a subtle contrast.

    Zhou Yan joked a bit: "Since you like it so much, why did you come back?"

    Leng Xiang sat beside her, staring blankly at Zhou Yan pouring tea for him, her ears turned red, "No reason." But she didn't want to tell, it was Hearing that he accepted the woman, he just persuaded himself to die.

    "So, you didn't accept me before because of revenge?" Zhou Yan asked abruptly.

    When the word "revenge" was mentioned again, Leng Xiang reflexively felt guilty, his face turned from reddish to pale.