9

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter fifty

    Qin Xiang grabbed the senior brother in his hands, pulled him back to the bed, and made troubles for the senior brother's guts.

    With tears in his eyes, Zhou Li tried to avoid him but couldn't, so he was ashamed and angry: "Please don't make trouble!" He didn't understand why the pure little brother became so full of lust in a second.

    "Didn't you say you ate it?"

    "..."

    In the second month of cohabitation, Zhou Yan secretly wrote a book called "Junior Brother Observation Diary", which recorded the weight changes of the junior and younger brothers, and their mood states. , and some more special details.

    Of course, he won't write up discordant things. Anyway, according to the situation of the younger brother, he thought that disharmony would not work.

    While the younger brother was out for morning exercises, Zhou Yan took out his notebook and secretly recorded what happened last night: last night, the younger brother drank two bowls of the system’s special qi-tonifying soup (kidney invigorating), and he seemed to have xx when he slept at night, but his stamina was not enough , There has never been a male enhancement...

    It can be seen that the Qi Buqi soup is effective, but it takes time to nourish, and it cannot be rushed.

    Well, you really can't rush it.

    Zhou Tan covered his face, a bit unable to look directly at the words "too haste", they are obviously very upright.

    After Qin Xiang came back from morning exercise, he saw that it was getting late and it was time for breakfast. He asked, "What's for breakfast?"

    Zhou Yan closed his notebook and said, "Eat horseshoe cake, red bean porridge, and siu mai." Yesterday The big kitchen delivered fresh water chestnuts, and Zhou Yan was filled with dumplings filled with horseshoes immediately, and left the rest to make horseshoe cakes the next day.

    Now that the horseshoes have been harvested, it means that it is the end of the year, and two months have passed.

    "Okay." Qin Xiang went inside to change clothes, then came out to sit and wait for breakfast. His body is much better than it was a month ago, at least his cheeks have flesh, and he looks pretty good.

    "Breakfast is here." Zhou Yan walked in, looking at the reborn junior brother against the light, feeling very fulfilled to be honest.

    When he saw Qin Xiang two months ago, he was shocked. But now seeing Qin Xiang, he can already eat. In fact, the junior brother has a good appearance, and he must be very handsome when he raises the meat back in the future.

    At the end of the meal, there was still a piece of horseshoe cake, Qin Xiang gave it to Zhou Yu: "You like horseshoes, you can eat it." "

    Thank you." Zhou Yan stuffed it into his mouth politely. There is no need to be too polite between him and his junior brother. , will be people who will live together in the future.

    "Going out again?" Qin Xiang helped to pack the things, but Zhou Yan didn't need him to do it, but just passed the things by the side.

    "Go out, there is a martial arts contest in the village today, I'm going to sit in the town." I heard that it is held once every quarter, and those who win have special rights for a certain period of time, as well as various rewards, but they cannot be reelected.