2

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 19 I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (2)

    Of course Zhou Yan was afraid of death, so he asked Ah Fu: "Will I be killed by him?"

    Ah Fu said: "No, you are not from this plane, and you are not included in the fate here.

    " Don't worry, and then helped the drunk King Xiang all the way back to his wing. Behind them, the little girl followed silently with Zhou Tan's guqin in her arms. She was very sure that Mr. Hengzhou was going to go to sea, but he found an unknown man. Could it be that he doesn't know the reputation of King Xiang?

    "Master Hengzhou, this lord..." The little girl was hesitating whether to say it, or she seemed to be sorry for Mr. Hengzhou.

    "He's drunk." Zhou Yan turned around and said to her, "Thank you for helping me bring the piano back, you

    can go down and do some work. " He bowed his knees and said, "Yes, the servant will leave."

    Zhou Yan helped King Xiang to the bed, then went over and bolted the door tightly. No matter what happens tonight, King Xiang will never leave this room.

    "Concubine Pill." Ah Fu reminded him.

    "Received." Zhou Qian touched his bosom, took out a small bright red pill and swallowed it: "How long can this pill last?" "It's

    only this one time, so you have to win the bid once."

    Zhou Qian heard Yan, walked to the bed without stopping. There King Xiang was placed in big characters by him, revealing a reddish sleeping face, with distant mountain brows and a long face, but he was a rare and handsome man. Zhou Tan felt that this face was a bit familiar, but he couldn't think of who it looked like.

    Perhaps because of his birth, Zhou Yi saw an innate aura of nobility in him.

    "Ah Fu, that unknown pill is aphrodisiac, I want to use it." Zhou Yan took off his clothes, sat next to King Xiang and said to Ah Fu. He did this to be on the safe side. The more times he did it, the greater his chance of winning the bid would be.

    "Okay... the medicinal properties are already attached to your lips, just kiss him." A Fu said, he suddenly felt that it seemed quite worry-free to have such an executor who was on the line.

    "Okay, you can block it automatically, and I will take care of the rest." After Zhou Yan finished speaking, he turned around and slowly leaned over to kiss King Xiang's lips.

    The next scene is not for Ah Fu to watch, so I won't go into details below.

    It was the first time Zhou Yan had sex with a drunk person, and he was already prepared to be tormented, but when he really felt it, he was still very uncomfortable.

    King Xiang didn't look very strong, but he didn't expect to be so tough on the bed, throwing Zhou Shao, who was not working hard, nine blocks away.

    "Hmm..." Zhou Yan didn't even have the strength to stand up after being crushed on King Xiang's chest for the last time. Knowing that King Xiang would not move again, he quickly fell asleep.

    In the morning of the second day, it was not too early, and a beam of bright sunlight came in from the window, illuminating the room in spring.

    After King Xiang woke up, he found that he was not sleeping in the dormitory of the palace. He just wanted to call someone, but saw a face very close at hand.

Quick Transmigration: Action of HappinessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara