12

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 66 Return from Hell in the End Times (12)

    It may be that I ate venison that night, and I felt warm after sleeping in such a cold day. It's been a long time since Zhou Chen had the urge to masturbate, but he just fell asleep tonight and felt a little ready to move.

    It would be fine as usual, but now there is a person sleeping next to him, and he is still a man, so how dare he reach out to solve it. However, it was so cold that he didn't want to get up and go into the bathroom.

    So between forbearance and not forbearance, he endured very hard.

    Then... let's do it quietly, don't get too excited and wake Han Xiang up, he thought in his heart.

    Zhou Yan stretched out his hand and carried it out secretly in slow motion. Suddenly, the person beside him turned around, making him sweat from fright, and the younger brother almost went limp. How embarrassing it would be if Han Xiang found out that he was doing this kind of thing in the bed of the two of them.

    Unfortunately, after turning over, Han Xiang got closer to him, and her breath sprayed beside his ears. So when stimulated, the younger brother who had softened up began to raise his head again, eager to try in Zhou Yan's hands.

    Zhou Hao was still hesitating whether to continue moving, Han Xiang made a series of movements that scared the baby to death, he actually touched Zhou Hao's hand, and his thumb rubbed the round head.

    "Touch it if you want, don't mind me." Han Xiang said.

    "It's not you who dare to be embarrassed." Zhou Yan was so embarrassed, he forgot to scream, and let someone touch him. How can this work, he said: "I'll turn around, you let go." "

    Turn like this." Han Xiang helped him turn over, with his back to himself, with his hands still there, and even helped him move.

    Zhou Yan took a deep breath, "The technique is really good, did you masturbate a lot?" He couldn't be hypocritical and said that I was shy, so let's pretend that I have experience.

    "Very little." Han Xiang's chest was pressed against the other's back, and they hugged each other tightly.

    As his movements became faster and faster, Zhou Yan felt something pressing against the back of his buttocks. There was a creepy feeling, which belonged to the series of careful thinking and horror.

    "That...it's almost enough, let go..." He didn't want to get Han Xiang's hands dirty when he came out, that would be very embarrassing.

    "So fast?" Han Xiang was surprised, he just got started.

    Zhou Yan closed his eyes and said, "Don't you know that it will be more enjoyable if others help you, it must be faster than yourself." "I don't know, how about

    you help me once." Han Xiang smiled and slowed down The movement of the hand. For some reason, he didn't want it to end so quickly. However, Zhou Yan accepted it without any pressure, so he began to wonder if this guy had experienced many battles?

    "Well, it's better to say goodbye. Let's go our separate ways. It's not good after all." Zhou Yan twitched the corners of his mouth. In his impression, Han Xiang was not a serious person, and he completely refreshed his consciousness tonight. Know.

    "Don't mind, this kind of thing is very common." Han Xiang said lightly.

    "Hmm..." Zhou Yan felt the same way. After all, Han Xiang was used to seeing all kinds of scenes in the last days. Let alone gourds, even real swords and guns were not rare, and most of them were straight men.