13

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Thirteen

    Throughout the night, Leng Xiang was hesitant to speak in front of Zhou Tan. He wanted to say something, but no matter how much he opened his mouth, he couldn't say it. Anyone who looked at him would feel anxious.

    Zhou Li was not impatient at birth, sometimes he gently teased the children, sometimes chatted with adults, sometimes greeted the elderly with concern, and inevitably ignored Leng Xiang.

    It wasn't Zhou Tan's intention, they were newcomers and it was necessary to get acquainted with the locals.

    When the old man heard that they wanted to live in the fishing village, he pointed to a house and said, "It's been empty for a few years, so we can live in it after tidying it up."

    Zhou Yan nodded and shook his head again: "It's okay to live temporarily, we will build a house by ourselves." mean.

    After hearing this, the people around looked at Zhou Qian and then Leng Xiang with clear expressions. There are many brothers in their village, some are local, and some are not. One after another, there are always one or two couples coming.

    The old man's expression softened, and he nodded in agreement: "Okay."

    Zhou Qian didn't know what he said, but it didn't prevent him from seeing their kind eyes, presumably he had guessed his relationship with Leng Xiang.

    Looking back at the silly killer who was in a trance, Zhou Yan intertwined his fingers.

    Leng Xiang was stunned, looking at the black and white hands, the white ones belonged to Zhou Tan, and the slightly dark ones belonged to him... So for some reason, her heart, which had been

    restless all night, was at peace, and when she heard Zhou Tan's hands, Long said: "Fool, did you hear what I said? Let's start building the house tomorrow, and I will marry you when it is finished." There were loud laughter,

    ridicule, and blessings all around.

    Embarrassment turned into embarrassment on his face, but he really wanted to laugh.

    "Young man is so handsome." Who knows who is so sharp-eyed, and sees that expressionless but relaxed face.

    "Don't praise him all the time, I'm handsome too." Zhou Yan said with a grin, causing a burst of good-natured laughter.

    I don't know what others think, but in Leng Xiang's eyes, he nodded silently, he is very handsome, so handsome that at first sight he...

    How could it not be amazing at the time, it's just that people are too stupid to think about it, and push it out again and again.

    "What are you thinking?" Zhou Yan turned his head and happened to bump into those constricted eyes. Was he afraid?

    "No." Leng Xiang shook his head, he didn't dare to tell Zhou Tan, what would happen if Zhou Tan didn't look for him after the two of them separated once?

    "Don't think about it." Zhou Qian clenched his hand, "Why don't you go back and tidy up the house, we have to settle down at night." "

    Yeah."

    Leng Xiang has strong hands-on skills, so he doesn't need Zhou Qian to do it. First, he tidied up a chair and wiped it. Scratching and rubbing: "You rest, I'll clean up."

    Having never done housework, and was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, the lazy pig Zhou Dan sat down happily. His approach was complained by Comrade Ah Fu: "You are here to make him happy, not to serve him, do you understand?"