10

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 27 I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (10)

    Eunuch Xu came, but he hesitated: "Master said there is a sentence that I want the servant to bring to you, do you really want to listen?"

    King Xiang's eyes were sharp: "Say!"

    Eunuch Xu hurriedly said: "Mr. , you and him will not meet again in a short time, he said in advance to congratulate you on your happy wedding, a happy marriage for a hundred years, and..." "

    Say! What else?" King Xiang squeezed the armrest tightly, wanting to run away.

    Eunuch Xu bit the bullet: "Also, you must be happy..."

    "Crack!" A cup fell at Eunuch Xu's feet, scaring everyone to death: "My lord, calm down."

    "How dare he do that! But It is relying on the fact that the king loves him, so what qualifications does he have to let the king give up his wife and concubines and only live with him? Absurd!" King Xiang angrily scolded: "It's ridiculous!" He is a majestic prince, how can he have no concubine or side concubine

    ? , what kind of man is that?

    Whose man is not like this, why can't someone's wife be the same as Zhou Chen? What's more, Zhou Yan is not his wife yet, so it would be too greedy not to allow him to do this or to do that!

    "My lord, calm down!" Eunuch Xu felt bitter, he couldn't let that person hear his words, otherwise there would be trouble again.

    "Hmph, he said he couldn't see me, so I want to see him." King Xiang went aggressively.

    "Oh, not good!" Eunuch Xu quickly followed.

    At this time, Zhou Yan no longer basked in the sun, but went into the house, and ate the only few fruits to satisfy his hunger.

    As soon as he heard the prince enter the door, he said: "Xu Defang said that you congratulated me on a happy wedding and a happy marriage for a hundred years. I came to thank you!

    " moved.

    King Xiang stood in front of him with his hands behind his back: "By the way, we will be happy."

    Observing Zhou Yan's expression, he found that he was still damned unchanged! He really doesn't care, a fact that frustrates King Xiang.

    "That's great, I'm still worried that you won't forget me, my lord." Zhou Yu smiled brightly, just like the sweetest moment. This smile is really, ironic.

    "Don't be too complacent, you are really that..." King Xiang found that he could not let go of harsh words to him, even though he had roared angrily thousands of times in his heart, he only dared to murmur in private.

    "You go, marry your concubine, accept your side concubine. My future life has nothing to do with you." Zhou Qian put away his smile lightly, as if he was suddenly tired.

    Don't even bother to deal with it.

    "Ah Chan..." King Xiang bit his lip, he didn't want to bow his head, and he didn't feel that he was wrong. He wandered between the two sides and made a difficult choice, and suddenly he resented Zhou Yan for making himself so difficult.

    Aren't all men like this? What's wrong with having wives and concubines?

    As for the fact that Zhou Yan is also a man, whoever said that Zhou Yan has already followed him and bore him a child, then he is not considered a man.